Most violent muppet show episode?

behemoth

Reaction score
What do you think the most violent muppet show episode was? I'm thinking maybe the Vincent Price episode. Shakey Sanchez was eaten by Behemoth,gorgon heap ate the chef and kermit,and wayne exploded and turned into Bobbity. What episodes to you guys think are the most violent?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I'm sorry if I'm getting a bit off topic with this answer, but I'd have to say the Muppet's were the most violent in "Treasure Island." It is sort of odd to see the Muppets in a swordfight like that. Plus there was the scene at the beginning when all the pirates were after Billy Bones:

Rizzo: He died? And this is supposed to be a kid's movie.

Anyway, I know that's not a "Muppet Show" episode, but that was the first thing that came to my mind.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I would say the most violent "The Muppet Show" episode would have to be the Liza Minelli one. I mean, like, at least 20 Muppets died in it! :eek:

Fritz
some dude in Liza's closet
Scooter
Link
Swedish Chef
Beaker
Bunsen
Various penguins and Muppets
5 (I think) dogs
And Animal and Liza, but they didn't fully demise

Oh yeah, and Kermit gets bonked on the head.

Then again, this was all a show by "the Muppet players" (what a great li'l name, I love it when they say that!), so maybe it's not true violence...eh...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think the By just hit it on the noggin (refer to the Kermit line above). :smile:

The other one that I can think of is the one where the British actress lady turns the show into a pirate ship thing...who was she again? I forget her name.

I have always thought that was the most unfunny episode ever.

Wait...I think I smell a new thread coming on.

That or gas...

FOZ

LadyHyde

Reaction score
I believe you're referring to former Actress turned British Politician Glenda Jackson.