Most Romantic Kermit/Piggy moments

zoebell

Reaction score
from the show, movies, specials, press, anything

i like the part in the new movie, when he asks her to stay for him. it's about time

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"The moon is just lovely. But Miss Piggy...the moon doesn't look like you..." :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I gotta hand it to the new movie, they have a lot of really nice Piggy/Kermie moments. His "you don't need the whole world to love you, maybe you just need one person" line always gets me. He said it himself, he's not good at saying those types of things, but that's his way of telling her he loves her and, gah, it's really beautiful.

I'm also a huge fan of their wedding in MTM. Always a good watch and very romantic. :flirt:

Misskermie

Reaction score
"You may talk tough Miss Piggy, but know you're still that same beautiful, vunerable woman I was out with the other night. The same one who scarfed down all that caviar" -Kermit

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Kermit: I was hugging Jenny because we are friends! That's what friends do! Friends do not spy!

Piggy: I SPY because I CARE!

Kermit: WELL I CARE TOO!

Piggy: WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO?!

Kermit: I JUST DID!

Doesn't get more romantic than that I think, lolol.

zoebell

Reaction score
i like the part in the muppets go to hollywood special, where the guy (can't remember his name now) is singing never before while rowlf is playing piano, and they cut to kermit and piggy sitting at the table watching- she starts hugging and kissing him and he actually looks happy and lets her. it's SOO cute

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i like the part in the muppets go to hollywood special, where the guy (can't remember his name now) is singing never before while rowlf is playing piano
That would be Johnny Mathis. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Has Kermit ever said "I love you" to Miss Piggy on screen?