More proof em.tv couldnt break the Sesame/JHC ties

beaker

Reaction score
It's been said EM.TV sold off all the rights to our beloved Sesame Street to CTW/SWS, negating any possible crossover.

We since learned that while in paper that might be the case, boy aint nothing can stop the crossover appeal and partnership.

Case in point Elmo at Muppetfest. And boy, look where the little furry fella has been promoted to? Why, none other than the company that promoted TMS(ok, the Chicago Speedway fiasco ended like a botched WWF match ringin, but still)

http://yorks.zoovy.com/product/JEFF1

Our own Crowe posted this over on TP, and its interesting, wondering if this is based on a actual car used by Nascar.

Also, for a shining example of a thing that regularly showcases characters from all three major JHC Muppet franchises(MuppetShow, Sesame, and Bear) look at Hollywood Squares.

It is my sincere hope that these imposed Berlin Wall styled barriesr be broken down, in that we can once again have Muppetshow/Sesame crossovers aplenty...especially if Muppetfest is to be held in NYC next year.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Forgive the late reply, Beaker! It's about Darn Time that they release adult oriented Sesame Products.

I just wish they hadn't stopped with Elmo! We could have all these cars with, like, Big Bird, Oscar, Telly, and Grover on them! Too bad they go 100 mph, so you can't see them! And also too bad the model cars are so..so..expensive!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Depends on which ones you get Drtooth I got a Gonzo nascar about the size of a Hot Wheel car for $4.99 at K-Mart. They also had Rowlf, Kermit and Piggy, Pepe, and Swedish Chef too. But I didnt have enough to get them all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
Depends on which ones you get Drtooth I got a Gonzo nascar about the size of a Hot Wheel car for $4.99 at K-Mart. They also had Rowlf, Kermit and Piggy, Pepe, and Swedish Chef too. But I didnt have enough to get them all.

How come everytime I go to K-mart, all they have is bullcrap piled up in a mess, worse than my bed room?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
MUst be youre K-Mart mine used to be like that.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
How come everytime I go to K-mart, all they have is bullcrap piled up in a mess, worse than my bed room?
Perhaps you shouldn't enter through the garden area...
:big_grin:

(actually, my stress level always rises 10% whenever I go in one of their stores too...)