More people showing up?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Anybody think more people are going to find this site and register as a member after the new muppet christmas shows this coming wednesday?

It happened back in 2002 with the other muppet christmas movie and also in 2005 with the oz movie.

Thoughts? Opinions? Anybody need some money?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah it's possible. I mean, when Studio DC aired, lots were on then. Anything can happen. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think it's definitely a possibility and not just because of the special tonight, but look at all the Muppet appearances lately. We're seeing more and more of them therefore, more people just might get interested and come here! I think it's a great thing really. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as the people registering are legitimate members. It's been a real mess ever since October 1 2008 weeding out the sudden boom in registration at MC what with the constant bombardment of idiot spambots, especially when the same source spammers are creating and registering multiple accounts. Oy vey! Where's that Boober *Sigh* smilie?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think it's definitely a possibility and not just because of the special tonight, but look at all the Muppet appearances lately. We're seeing more and more of them therefore, more people just might get interested and come here! I think it's a great thing really. :smile:
...Does that mean we're NOT going to haze them? *sigh* Okay... *puts away shaving cream-filled muffins and exploding penguins*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm... *Whispering to Prawny: Save that stuff for driving the spamjerks away. *Deputizes the whatever Prawny is and sets him off to scare away all.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Erm... *Whispering to Prawny: Save that stuff for driving the spamjerks away. *Deputizes the whatever Prawny is and sets him off to scare away all.
*squealy gasp* DEPUTY? Oh this is TOO cool! *proudly deisplays badge* Lookit me! Lookit me! *bounces*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I think well get at least some new people as a result! Cowabunga! :super:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Just so long as the people registering are legitimate members. It's been a real mess ever since October 1 2008 weeding out the sudden boom in registration at MC what with the constant bombardment of idiot spambots, especially when the same source spammers are creating and registering multiple accounts. Oy vey! Where's that Boober *Sigh* smilie?
Never knew this place was getting spammed that bad. Maybe I should pay attention more.......

:confused:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I have noticed lately that the spambots on here have been out of control as of late!