More Muppet Busts

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It's been a while since these have been brought up, hasn't it? Sideshow is now showing busts of Lew Zealand, Zoot and Janice. Go to www.figures.com and click on thier Comic Con coverage.

Luke

Reaction score
Looks like the site has gone and the domain name put up for sale - did you get the right link ?

I agree about the busts. We should talk a bit more about them. Poor Sideshow - if it wasn't for the figures we would all probably be raving about them 24/7. Bad timing - ouch !

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Sorry about that

There's an S in the doman name that I accidentally left out. I fixed it.

radionate

Reaction score
Wow, did anyone notice that the Muppet figures from Palisades got two pages of pics?

Ooohhh, and Dragonslayer figures! and Austin Powers! And the year without Santa Claus. sigh.

And the busts!!!! OMG! I wish I was made of money. Maybe I'll bribe someone. Luke, give me fifty bucks or I'll call your girlfriend and telling you are in the Palace wearing a dress!

matleo

Reaction score
Sweet!!!! Although Gonzo looked better at toy fare in February. I think they resculpted him. Oh yeah, definitly a resculpt, Gonzo had his horn pointed straight out in front of him in Fabruary. I remember that.
Not to turn this back on the figures but did anyone notice the color of the Lew sculpt???? Now that's the color he should be!!!! I love the texture on him. Except for the glare on his clothes, if you crop that, I'd swear it was the actualy puppet!!! I like janice. I hate that guitar though!!! God, that's ugly!! it's not even a guitar!!! it's like a...I don't know what that is?!?!?! That pic of Bearker looks a little goofy too, but I think it's just the pic. I like the others though. Especially Sam.
--Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

That is the same Sculpt of Gonzo as in Febuary.

They did change link tho, He was looking striaght forward.

I love Janice and Zoot, Shame about her guitar tho.

I wasnt too impressed with Crazy Harry at first, Then when I went to the second page of Palisades i saw that full face Harry.
It looks like the puppet!

See ya

kane31666

Reaction score
How big and how much are these mini busts going to be?

dr. gorry

Reaction score
where do you see two pages of pics?i only see 1 fozzie pic.:confused:

grail

Reaction score
Kane - check out http://www.sideshowtoy.com for certain, but if i remember correctly, they're gonna be about $55

Dr. Gorry - click on Fozzie, he's just the link to the album

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really don't like Janice. Why? Because she was the one I was looking forward to the most and she looks all plasticy - missing the texture and nuance of the other busts.

Beaker, Janice, Statler, and Kermit seem strange to me. Not quite right.

Lew is amazing! I'd say the best are Rowlf, Scooter, Piggy, Ginzo, Lew and Zoot.

I can't wait to see Teeth and Animal! Are those the only ones left to be shown? Very excited and will buy them all, but I hope Janice gets some more tooling. She just doesn't seem to match the high quality of the others.