More Exciting News

getup

Reaction score
Today, i just bought on ebay, an 11 tape collection (same collection as toonarific.com) of the fraggle rock series on vhs. This tape set contains 92 different episodes out of the 96...but, that's quite alright because thanks to the tape i received today from Boober Gorg, I will now have ALL 96 episodes on vhs. how do you like them apples??? WOOHOO!!! I'm going to work on this as another project and get them in chronological order when the tapes come. then i'll have a comprehensive set of fraggle rock on vhs. now, if only they could officially put them out on dvd. i'll of course still be making my homemade dvds for fun, but this is great!!!!

Thijs

Reaction score
gee, I am really jealous! In Holland, its 10 years ago they broadcasted the Fraggle Rock. And I can`t buy it anywhere.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tommie,

Fraggle Rock was airing on 'Yorin' channel in Holland !

The Muppet Show still comes on 'Yorin' on Saturdays and Sundays, And the Dinosaurs too !

Sometimes they still show Fraggle Rock unscheduled !

See ya

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Hey Ryan ... it's been awhile. Did they ever arrive?

beaker

Reaction score
bootleggin on ebay for life...Ja Rule should write a song about that. "eBay Thuggin'"! LOL

Fuzzyshine

Reaction score
On DVD!

Is it ever going to be on DVD!! I am dying to see fraggle rock! I can't believe it hasn't come out yet!