Moppet Family: Three Years

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's me...well if anyone knows who me is anymore. If anyone has even noticed I've been awol. Kinda to explain all that. I started this new job...was made the manager....so I'm working all the time because I practically run the place...then I started writing a book. So that takes up all the rest of my time. Anyways, my co-authors and I went last night to the big Pirates of the Carribbean 3 premire. Which is an excellent movie by the way. I was feeling very sentimental about our little family on here inspired by the movie POC. So I thought I would pop in. Start a party because with the third movie that means..you guessed it....it's the anniversary of the Moppets turning pirate! (Which happened not long after the thread started). Greetings to my fellow Mopfam actors, present, past, and whoever is in there now. I miss you all. I'm doing great. And everyone here can find my email..I do answer that...once every blue moon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces!* WHEEEE! Hiya Christy! It's SO great to see you around! I'm glad you're doing so well! And happy anniversary, MopFam Pirates! :excited:

christyb

Reaction score
*watches Ryan bounce* It's good to be able to pop in. I've missed MC and everyone here. My life is one huge rollercoaster and if this long shot well and my wildest dreams come true. You may be hearing big things from me. We'll see.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*GRINS!* Oh that is SO exciting Christy! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad to call you... Mother? Well, I only call you Mother in MopFam... or Christy... hmmm... :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
Methinks I lied in that other thread...I think I just gained two more kids. er..or maybe a half...or maybe a daughter/niece-in-law? Well it's a huge long shot. You never know. IF my wildest dreams are fufilled about this book...you may see well my story on the big screen some summer in the near future. It's one in a million chance though. :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces* It's still totally and completely AMAZINGLY exciting! :big_grin: And it's just good enough seeing you back here!

Oh, and by the way... Lisa and I are technically Beau's parents, even though he's older than the both of us. So I guess that would make you my daughter in-law? Maybe? Who knows.

christyb

Reaction score
So I'm your daughter in law and your Mom? Boy is this maddening.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, you're not really my mom, I don't think. I just call you mother because that's what everyone else calls you. Except when the call you Christy or Nicki. Or when Bo called you "She-Devil." But that was another story.

EDIT: By the way, this is my 9,700th post. Just thought I'd point it out.