Moppet Family Idol

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hello contestants!
And welcome to the first Moppet Family Idol Competition! Can you sing well? Can you sing badly!? We don't care! We want to hear you and maybe you'll be voted the first Moppet Family Idol!

Join us right here on Tuesday, October 4, 2005 for auditions. Have a song ready and sing your brains out to appeal to our judges: Vic Moppet, Adam Cole and Kyle the kid next door and if he's around, Ted the family Dog! Hosted by Father Beau (no, he's not a Catholic priest!) Moppet!

Are you asking yourself: "This is a message board forum... how the heck am I supposed to sing!?!?!? That's just insane and makes NO sense whatsoever!" Well, then you've never read about the Moppet Family to begin with.

Auditions will last for ONE WEEK, and then we'll wing it from there because I'm lazy and don't plan ahead. Truthfully, it's a shameless way for me to make money. See you Tuesday!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: This really is not the time or the place or...cool, I'm on TV?

Ok! Here's the thing! You can sing in charcter if you are already from TKO, or MopFam, or you can create a charcter or just be yourselves. Er...I think...not really sure, lol.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
((ooc: Um, I don't know if I could pull off acting the way that I am written in TKO! But I am allowed to participate even though I'm not a member of the MopFam?))

Beauregard

Reaction score
TV PRESENTER: You certainly are, and you can play yourself, or a new made up character, or your TKO charcter...
Father: *cough* I am doing this!
Tv Presenter: Sorry...*hands over mic*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
A little off-topic but:what does OOC mean?

And I would like to audition for the heck of it, I'd like to be Crazy Freddy from my cartoon ( which title shall remain anonymous till later :smile: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
A little off-topic but:what does OOC mean?
Father: And now let us go to a call from a listeniner...er...veiwer...YEs, sir, OOC is Out Of Character! And, yes, you can audition! Please note, this is just a game, not auditioning to be a part of the show! If you do want to be a aprt of he Moppet Family people, we need people a little grounded in reality with charcter, and preverably not creatures, or feature-creatures, or aunts...
Tv Host: I am so much better at this
Father: Oh shut up!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, I would love to participate! Count me in. :smile:

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: O-o-o-o-h m-m-m-y g-g-g-goooosh!! We are on t-t-t-t-t-tV-v-v-v-v-...

Vibs: *Rushing in right infront of the camera* Hello I am Vibs, the star of the show and I will now sing a song I have composed about myself!! *opens mouth*

Viq: no you are NOT! *pulls Vibs off stage*

Vibs: *snaps fingers*

Viq: Oink! Oh... *frowns*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Vibs, you, shoo, get...*to camera* Veiwers, I am about to use strong language, be warned. *pause* Shoo little button-covered children! *end of warning*

BEAR

Reaction score
(Ferbert Fillard wanders into the studio) Am I even supposed to be here? Dum de dum dum dum...