MopFam Moves!

Beauregard

Reaction score
For years, The Moppet Family has been synonymous with MC...It started as a joke in the Mp3 thread, and went on to become a phenomenon (do, do, doo do doo) for a while, then drifted into the halls of the old MC-CitComs (where it often holds parties with T*K*O and Muffins of Our Lives).

Now, it has taken the first step (or surf?) onto the World Wide Web with its very own website and forum, where the Role Play game is being Reinstalled and rebooted.

You know how James Bond, Star Trek, and possibly Fraggle Rock have been shaken and stirred and rebooted...Part prequel, part alternate world...The same thing is happening with MopFam, which is now set in high-school, with Mother and Father's teenage years before they got together and had neighbours and kids. At this stage Father is known as Parker, and Mother is known as Kristi. But they are essentially the same.

It's still the same world, there's still room for thieves and nannies, pirates and postmen...but at the same time, it's kinda like an alternate universe, which means that if you want to stay with MopFam during the transfer...you can either have your character, younger, or readjust how they know the family (As in, if you used to be a nanny...you could keep the same character, but be a work friend, or a neighbour. If are too young to be a younger version of yourself, you can still play that same character, but perhaps as a friend of Parker instead of their son. Speak to Christy or me to work out exactly how it will work for you!) or you have a chance to create a fun new character for yourselves!

If you weren't a part of MopFam before, then you have the opportunity to do so now...without having to catch up on 4 years of MopFamMythos...because it's all rebooted with no history, ish.

Either way, come and check out the website! We'd love to see you there! http://mopfam.ning.com/

Bea:zany:regard

christyb

Reaction score
I thought it was five years? Either or that's a looooootttttttt of posts to read. So basically please everyone come join us over at our new Ning network. We have a little bit of gameplay started for you. It's all good fun and seems to fit really well. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Young, meddling, scene-stealing young versions...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Technically...once you've died, rather more squishy and soft and gross...well, unless you're Ron, obviously.

christyb

Reaction score
Kristi: Shouldn't you be over in your own home? Ya know that website we created to give this place peace from the likes of us *looks around* Ookkkaaayyy so I don't exist here...aawwwwkkkwwwwarrrrddd

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: You were a *lot* hotter back then...*ducks, and checks that Mother isn't around*

christyb

Reaction score
Kristi: Why thank you *winks* Ya know ya like the view.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Well, I liked The View it better before Whopie Goldberg took over...

christyb

Reaction score
Kristi: Right I forgot you and her had that fight in vegas after your third drink