MopFam Comic - Take Two

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Father marches into the house*

Father: Mother! Would you believe that the managment changed our workplace into a weather station?
Mother: Yes.
Father: Oh...um...ok...*switches on TV*
Mr Harvey (from on TV): Word just in that an electrical storm is headed our way...in fact, right here! *a tornado rushes into the stuudio and sucks Mr Harvey up*
Mother: *switches off the tv* Heh, special effects these days.
*Vic, Vibs and Viq enter*
Vic: Mum there's...
Vibs:...a great big storm...
Viq: ...isn't that kewl!!!
Mother: *gasp* Oh how terrabe...we should...
Father: Heh, kids these days...
*Kyle, Yacky, and Biggy, and Ted the Dog get blown into the kitchen*
Kyle: Look out, Mr Moppet!
Dan-Dan: Ooh, an icecream cone with a toe stuck in it! Where's my fluff?
*The tornado explosdes into the house, ripping everyone and everything into itself...*

And that's how...the Moppet Family came to be in a web-comic-land somewhere east of the Zanzibarbarians.

Kewl, We're in a Comic Book! - Part One

Images by Vibs, editing by Beau, story by both. Enjoy!!!

Bea:zany:{Regard}regard

Vibs

Reaction score
- Yup, hope you all like it and enjoy!!!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Very good team, the Art Forgery Department at Wilson's couldn't get by without you!

I can't wait to see what Mr Harvey looks like...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... So, why wasn't this posted in the Moppet Family thread? Oh well... Good beginning guys. Waiting for our sub-group to be brought in as well.

Oh and BTW: Vibs... Do you have all the info on the Cole family? Still have the messages I sent you in my inbox, marked as unread. Just checking if you got it all.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to post a link in MopFam...but, if you wre refering to the story line of them being sucked into the comic book, that's an alternate reality MopFam to the one in the thread.

Vibs

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh and BTW: Vibs... Do you have all the info on the Cole family? Still have the messages I sent you in my inbox, marked as unread. Just checking if you got it all.
Oh yes I got them and read them! ... I'm pretty sure I did anyway, I have no unread messages in my inbox so I should have got them. And about the drawings - I just... I must have forgot... I mean... okay, no excuses I should just get to work! :wink: Glad you people like our comics/wannabe-something. Oneday you'll have the honor of being the first persons who ever read The MopFam Comics! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Coming soon: "We're in a Comic Book" part too! Poor Father...

Vibs

Reaction score
... Mwuaahahahha!!! :big_grin: :crazy:

Um sorry.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Also acording to my well informed sources two previously unseen charcters have been drawn to feature in the third Comic (probably), and one has been re-drawn. Untill then I'll leave you dudes to gues...