monsterpuppets.com

Elodie

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was browsing the internet because I'm looking for a new monster puppet and I found this website:
http://www.monsterpuppets.com/

I tried to find another topic on the forum but haven't found anything.
So the question is:
Do you know this website? Can I trust them?
I love their monster puppets but they are asking payment with MoneyGram.
(Plus, the website looks weird but well...!)

I'm French and currently living in Ireland. I have a hard time trying to find good website where I could buy a nice puppet. (monster style).

Would you have any addresses?

Thank you for your help!
Elodie

Animal31

Reaction score
I have seen these puppets also on eBay, if this is what you are looking for, you may want to try there. It may also give you peace of mind as far as payment goes as well....

Elodie

Reaction score
Hey,

Just few feedback because I've made other research.

I met a few people who were complaining about paying for a puppet and never receiving it.
They asked for a refund and they never get it.

I've found only one person satisfied.

So, I wouldn't advise you to buy from this website even if the puppets look good and funny. It would be better to ask someone else to make one :wink:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I have one of the puppets and he does amazing work...It is light weight and easy to operate.but it does take forever to get the order...at least when I got mine (at a great price through the ebay store which I don't think he uses anymore). Also we had to air out a heavy smoke smell from the puppets. That being said it was years ago and I still use Pez (what we called the monster). I know others that have ordered puppets and had no complaints other than taking forever to ship.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
also of note it does not look like that site has been updated in ages.