Monsterpiece Theater - "Passion of the Crust"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MONSTERPIECE THEATER
"Passion of the Crust"​

Fade into Alistair Cookie's library, then time he has a wine glass full of milk.

COOKIE MONSTER: Mmm... (Drinks milk) Hello there, Alistair Cookie here, welcoming you to Monsterpiece Theater, tonight me pleased to bring you... bring you very... very... (Starts sniffling) very passionate story... Passion of the Crust... (Starts crying) Here it is...

Fade into a pizza parlor where Fat Blue is looking over the menu when Grover walks over.

GROVER: Good afternoon sir...

FAT BLUE: Oh no, not you again... I thought you worked at Charlie's... this isn't Charlie's!

GROVER: I hold many jobs to make a living.

FAT BLUE: (Discontently) And somehow I'm always involved!

GROVER: Sir, are you going to order or not?

FAT BLUE: (Sighs) Alright, now listen carefully, I'd like THREE slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.

GROVER: Three slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese?

FAT BLUE: That's what I said!

GROVER: You've got it sir!

With that Grover walked back into the kitchen and came back with a piping hot slice of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.

GROVER: There you are sir, happy?

FAT BLUE: No, no I am NOT happy! I specifically ordered THREE slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, and you only brought out one! I need two more slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, that makes three slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese! That's what I ordered! Three slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese!

GROVER: Oh you are right sir, how silly of me. I will go back and get the rest of your pizza for you...

With that, Grover walked back into the kitchen and came back with three more piping hot slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.

GROVER: There we go sir, is that better?

FAT BLUE: No, it's NOT better, now there's too many slices of pizza here! I can't eat FOUR slices of pizza, I asked for three! Four is one more than three! I need you to take away one slice of pizza so that way I'll have three slices of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, which is what I ordered.

GROVER: Oh yes I see that sir, a simple case of subtraction! That is where you have a certain number of something and then take a little away to make the number smaller.

FAT BLUE: You got it!

GROVER: Of course sir.

So Grover took away one slice of pepperoni pizza with extra cheese leaving Fat Blue with three slices like he ordered.

GROVER: Is that better?

FAT BLUE: (Sighs) Yes. Thank you.

GROVER: Happy to help sir.

Moments later Fat Blue finished his pizza slices and asked for his check.

FAT BLUE: Waiter, can I have my check please? I'm finished.

GROVER: Oh sir I beg to differ.

FAT BLUE: Pardon me?

GROVER: You did not finish your pizza!

FAT BLUE: I did too!

GROVER: Nononononono sir, lookie here, you have three pizza crusts left on your plates.

FAT BLUE: So?

GROVER: So?! Sir, you are wasting food, and that is not a very smart thing to do!

FAT BLUE: NOBODY eats the crust!

GROVER: Sir, you MUST eat your pizza crust, you do not want to waste food do you sir?

Fat Blue passes out again.

GROVER: Sir? Sir? Sir-ir...?

Fade back into Alistair Cookie's library where he cries.

COOKIE MONSTER: Oh, that story always get me right here... (Pounds his chest and blows his nose) Okay, okay, me okay now. (Clears throat) That all the time we have left, so this Alistair Cookie saying buh-bye for Monsterpiece Theater... (Starts bawling again).

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughs* Nice sketch! Clever twist on the name!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Bravo! Bravissimo! I should of use Pizza in my Here Is Your Life sketches. Even though I haven't seen Here Is Your Life: Loaf of Bread yet.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I loved this one! Grover and Fat Blue sketches were always some of my favorites. Nice choice for this one! :smile:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Bravissimo! If it weren't for the religious groups who take the original movie dead seriously, I could easily see this parody on an older episode of Sesame Street.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What? People are READING my MT fics?

*Faints*

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Bwa-ha-ha, that is so a good Waiter Grover Sketch.

I mean it's just like I would picture it would happen. :super:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yes, I thought it was totally hilarious. It definitely made me smile.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know what to think when people actually read this stuff, lol.