Monster Puppets

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
.Com!

:stick_out_tongue:

No seriously...has anyone ever checked out this site:

http://www.monsterpuppets.com/index.html

These seem very cool. At the time, it looks like after awhile they'd run out of combinations of eyes, noses (which they mention but don't really show very much), teeth and fur colors. The head shapes also seem slighty limited. I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has bought from them and could tell us about their quality.

I myself am going to email them and see if they'll do customs based on an illustration or supplied design (and of course how much it'll cost). Prices are not that bad. While the ones called blinkers (moveable eyelids) are roughly $300.00, basic ones are around $135.00.

:cool:

Just a heads up if anyone is interested.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think I know of a friend who has bought some of these...maybe i'll pick up the phone and actually call her!

Sarah

BorkBork

Reaction score
I've seen theese before, they are really cute.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
I think I know of a friend who has bought some of these...maybe i'll pick up the phone and actually call her!

Sarah
*waits patiently by the phone*

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I Own 2 of these Puppets and must say that they are AMAZING!!!!
anyone who wants puppets should buy these,the guy who makes them is named Pierre and he signs them all on the inside. After actually seeing and touching real Muppets, I can honestly say these are very close and affordable to the real deal. The price is a steal and they are great!
Just make sure before buying them that you are getting a real monster puppet, there is another guy now on ebay who is making what looks like a c*#ppy imintaion of Pierre's work. The best thing to do is go on www.monsterpuppet.com and check the ebay links from there, plus the site has other info about the company and how you can even have him build one for your specifics. Let me know if anyone else gives a home to one of these awesom creations