Mokey Fraggle

Slackbot

Reaction score
Here's my next puppet in progress. I still have to make the legs and feet, and the fabric for her robe hasn't come in, but when I put the robe I made out of old fabric on her I had to share the "goth Mokey" result.

More to come as the puppet approaches completitude.

Michiel

Reaction score
Looks great so far!!! How many of the Fraggles did you do so far?

Waiting for the final result!:smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's my next puppet in progress. I still have to make the legs and feet, and the fabric for her robe hasn't come in, but when I put the robe I made out of old fabric on her I had to share the "goth Mokey" result.

More to come as the puppet approaches completitude.
Great job on Mokey! :dreamy:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Michiel: I've made 4 beand-name Fraggles so far: Boober, Sidebottom, Wembley, and Gobo. Fraggle OCs I've made include Sage, Janken, Shonky, and Derpy. And I made an adult version of Scooter's sister Skeeter. You can find threads on all of these puppets in this subforum.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Mokey looks so serious in her black robe, lol. I guess the Poobahs have a darker side!

But really, she looks nice and thank you for sharing.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Rags was the name Mokey gave the dummy Fraggle she threw into Junior Gorg's trap, which he (and then Red and Gobo) believed was Mokey dead. Creepy episode, especially when Mokey was singing and dancing with Rags.

The first material I bought for her robe was burlap. It has a nice, open weave, and a pleasantly coarse look. But when I tried to sew it I found that it was too stiff, and the coarseness felt awful against the puppeteer's skin. I'm pretty sure that Mokey made Rags's robe out of burlap.

Right now I'm working on her feet. Specifically, picking her toes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So long as you're picking, she already has Agnes for tickling.

Hope Mokey sticks to writing dark poetry instead of suicide notes.

Burlap robed Mokey? Okay, I'm in way too deep into fandom cause now you've got me hearing that Fraggle singing about being the oogie-boogie-woman. :fanatic: :scary: