Missing--> Fan-fic (Altered storyline)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
What if you created something…

//Intro//

“Robin, you’re going to be just fine.”​

Muttered a blue eagle somewhat irritably, peering from the top of a dead tree. The tone of his voice did not assure the young frog “I’m sorry,” He apologized softly “I’m just scared.” He admitted ruefully. The little frog looked up to him with huge eyes, Sam only looked to him flatly “You are 18 years old in human years, grow up.” He ordered in a rough voice “I’m not going to baby you.” His dark eyes reflected his aloof personality. Robin leaned against his back trembling in fear. He disguised his sympathy by nodding his head with a gruff sounding, Hn. “You should listen to Mr. Kermit more,” scolded the bird coldly “Your defiance could endanger us all.” The blue-feathered eagle was truthful. He never sugar coated anything—even to little Robin, who wasn’t so little anymore. Robin looked to his dirty scarf then to his brown jacket stiffly “I’m sorry.” He asserted. “Sorry won’t cut it.” Sam snapped briskly, the stitched up scar below his eyelid seemed to grow with his terrible glares.

This frightened the amphibian even more “Endanger?” He repeated fearfully. “Yes,” Sam confirmed “Use your imagination on what this could have caused.” Robin’s bulbous eyes welled up with tears “I only wanted to help save Rosita.” He croaked pitifully. “Very American thing to do…” Trailed off Sam “Defiance isn’t.” The whispers of mischievous trees made Sam tense. The playful poke of a branch cut his face. He was too scared to be aware of the blood that dripped down his cheek. “Robin, did you hear that?” He asked, his heart throbbing within his breast. He would have answered him, but he too was frightened to even talk. The twitch of dead leaves made them look to the ground. Glowing red lights blared through the darkness. The bird took the frog into his arms and covered his eyes. He pressed his back against the tree quietly, closing his eyes to not face those hideous soulless mechanical beings. Robin felt protected in his feathery arms, if only he could do the same for him. He buried his little head into his chest. The beating of his heart could be heard. His breathing had stopped. Sam was holding his breath. Robin suddenly realized he was actually afraid. “Me too.” Whispered the frog very softly. Sam nodded and held him closer.

The clinking neared their tree; Sam felt his heart skip a beat. They knew he was up there. They were going to kill them. Slowly and painfully, the majority had died a grotesque death. “Elmo find out Rosita sleeping, you can return now!” Sounded the walkie talkie. Sweat dripped down the side of Sam’s face as he dug his trembling hand into the pocket of his yellow-gray jacket, his voice shaky, “Hopefully she never wakes up to face this dreadful nightmare.” The innocent voice popped in again “Why?” Robin and Sam shuddered. “Goodbye Elmo.” Sam said. “Bye bye!” Elmo said. “Goodbye Elmo…” spoke Robin softly as he snuggled closer. Sam felt something go through his right shoulder.

Sam forced Robin not look despite his struggles to. “Sam!” He cried, hearing his groans of pain. “Sam!” He yelled again. Gravity took over, sending him and Sam plummeting to the ground. “Get off him!” Robin sobbed. Silver hands performed terrible things on the poor bird. The frog slipped out of his arms and hopped as fast as he could to safety, if there ever was such a thing as safety. The giggling of demented crickets followed him as he darted to the lake. “You won’t escape!” cried a skeletal fish. Robin continued to swim.
A dark figure lurked behind the trees with icy blue eyes. A clawed hand rested against the tree expectantly. “Time to go.” The shadow spoke chillingly. The trees blackened with his touch and the brown grass beneath him submerged.

“Uncle Kermit!”

The phantomly dragon crept out to watch the violent scene unfold, he looked on without a sign of emotion playing on his pale blue face. Suddenly, he began to sing. Robin’s scream echoed through the dark night. Uncle deadly couldn’t do anything for him at this point.

Stay awake, don't rest your head
Don't lie down upon your bed
While the moon drifts in the skies
Stay awake, don't close your eyes

Though the world is fast asleep
Though your pillow's soft and deep
You're not sleepy as you seem
Stay awake, don't nod and dream
Stay awake, don't nod and…

(The screams were no more)

Dream…

and it went all wrong?​

[Drawing takes too much time. So I made it a fan-fic instead. The story line has been changed but still the same plot. :smile: This time I will make sure this finishes. ]

Why the Mary Poppins song?
Listen to how CREEPY she sings in this scary vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5_0AGdFic

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh... So chillingly good. *Applauds.

BTW: You want I should merge this with the first part of the story sis?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Nah, I am sadly abandoning the other thread.
It's the same thing actually. I just planned this out more thouroughly.
I thought that drawing it out would be tiresome so I thought "Why not make this a fic?"

LOL!

Yes, so this is the first part. The beginning of Missing.
The way it was supposed to be.

:big_grin: This is a restart!

Thanks Jeany!
Thanks Eddiekins!

I thought for a moment that it was too gruesome.
I was about to edit it and request that it be deleted.
I am very censor crazy.
I try not to be too graphic and I just thought this crossed the line.

:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
More story please? *Goes to nage someone else.