Miss Piggy's Boa ?

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Whats the deal with the exclusive Piggy's Boa on the action figures ?

I wanted to get the ol Ball and Chain an exclusive Piggy for her birthday in September but aside from seeing all these pics of the Hog proudly wearing a Pink Boa, EBgames say that it comes with a blue one.

So everything in her room (besides her) is pretty much err ... Pink ! I am in need of a Pink Pig - who must i bribe for this deed to be done ?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The pink boa was for the prototype that was shown around March. EB Games just hasn't updated their picture. The pink is not available to purchase. It was changed to blue in order for the boa to go with her blue dress.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Phillip. I just saw the blue at the MC site and it looks cool too so nevermind. I'll see what she says - it'll be cool to have a piggy for my own little piggy wiggy. *Gag* I guess it could likely be dyed and customised if it was essential.

That wacky EB though - they are actually the only people selling the product and they don't have the correct image ! :rolleyes:

Joggy

Reaction score
Hey Luke!

Some hobby stores sell miniature boas. They're the same size as the one with the Piggy figure, except they're a little longer. You could always buy a pink one, cut it the same size as the Palisades one, and hang it around her neck.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Great idea Joggy!

But there is just something funny about the image of Luke out pink-feather-boa-hunting. Haha. I think his reputation as 'ladies man' might take a hit for that one.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
You could always buy a pink one, cut it the same size as the Palisades one, and hang it around her neck.
Great idea Joggy, thanks for that - if i go the Miss Piggy present route then thats what i shall have to do. It's between that and Betty Boop right now - it's like a whole new tacky shopping experience and i'd hate Betty Boop to win out ! ;-)

Of course Jessica, i'll be going into the boa shop wearing shades and a mack ! :stick_out_tongue: