Miss Piggy will be on the Red Carpet for the Baftas TODAY!

KingR76

Reaction score
A list of people who will also be on the red carpet will be:

Brad and Angelina.
Judi Dench.
John Hurt.
Gary Oldman.
Meryl Streep.
Martin Scorcese.

The list simply goes on and on, but I'm more interested in Miss Piggy on the Bafta Red Carpet, will be nice to see Eric at work :smile:

zoebell

Reaction score
it's kind of hard for me to imagine angelina jolie talking to miss piggy. i wonder if she'll actually do it. she's never seemed to have much of a sense of humor imo

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I only saw the end of the BAFTAs, and didn't see any of Miss Piggy :frown:

Is it on YouTube yet?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I saw the 8min youtube clip of Piggy on the BAFTA red carpet and she was AMAZING!!! She should definitely be on the Oscars red carpet.

Her back and forth with the stars was great and the reactions and love from the celebs was the best (Daniel Radcliffe's reactions were the most adorable!)

Definitely check it out- some of Eric's best work!!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Can you post a link to the 8 min YouTube clip?

Chris

KingR76

Reaction score
I wasn't going to do the Baftas this year because of how cold its been over here at late and plummeting temperatures, snow and rain being forecast etc etc etc but it was last week I found out that Miss Piggy was going to be doing the Baftas and thats really what clinched it for me.

Went up with all my bits and sleeping bag and camped out overnight, Dermot O'Leary (a radio/tv presenter over here) along with Fearne (Cotton) came to chat to those of us who were nutty enough to get there when we did asked "Who are you mostly looking forward to seeing?" I responded with "Miss Piggy." he smiled and nodded in a way that anyone would do.

Hours of being snuggled up in an insulated sleeping bag in temperatures I dont even want to think about outside the sleeping bag overnight, I went to the local Internet Cafe to charge up my iphone and create this thread.

The night before we had already met Melissa *Wolf Whistles* George, John Hurt and Gary Oldman but I was really there for one person... Pig.

The next day (Sunday/Yesterday) we got into our spots and I asked a member of security where about Miss Piggy was going to be, we were told she'd be in her own box and was very nice when I asked if she could give something to Eric for him to sign? She could have said no but instead spoke to Erics manager who didnt see it as a problem!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, exactly, so I knew that at least I would have my DVD cover signed :smile: shortly later I saw the Manager a bit further down and down from where we were I saw a boom mic and heard some chanting my very first understanding was that they (Orange had got some people to chant and they)were chanting:

"PIGGY! PIGGY! PIGGY!"

It became very obvious they were, and the car that Miss Piggy arrived in was driven about three to four times and thats when my excitement hit the big time, shortly after a pr person walked up the Red Carpet (just to say by this time the barriers were jampacked and is how you'd expect to see any big event like this - an hour or a few from this people were yelling "BRAD (Pitt)!!!!!! DANIEL (Radcliffe)!!!!!! GEORGE (Clooney)!!!!!!!!!") with a very interesting wrapped package... I knew exactly who it was the Star of the Show herself and following Miss Piggy was.... Eric, this post will now continue in

"Meeting Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacobson."