Miss Piggy to co host the NY Fashion Show

beaker

Reaction score
A little birdy has informed me that the glorious diva herself, Miss Piggy will co-host the NY Fashion Show on Valentines day, Feb 14th. Hmmm, looks like the interesting Muppet appearences are starting early this year!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That's interesting. I do have a few questions though. Will it be televised? If so, on what channel? And one more thing? You said a bird told you that? Where did he learn to talk?

Luke

Reaction score
Tweet Tweet :rolleyes:

She is co-hosting designer Jeremy Scott's show - he's one of the people who design outfits for the puppet.

beaker

Reaction score
No wonder she looks so mahhhvahlous these days! I swear Piggy has never looked better then in recent years, between the Muppetisms, Thanksgiving Macy's parade, Regis, and Dennys commercial she looks great.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Y'know.... You have all these fancy coustumings for Piggy alone, but Kermit is bear butt naked and Fozzie is dressed like Yogi Bear, with a tie and hat and like that.....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Y'know.... You have all these fancy coustumings for Piggy alone, but Kermit is bear butt naked and Fozzie is dressed like Yogi Bear, with a tie and hat and like that.....
SO?! You don’t have to go through all the trouble of accessorizing like Piggy does, and it’s more comfortable.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
SO?! You don’t have to go through all the trouble of accessorizing like Piggy does, and it’s more comfortable.
Um, were not talking about Kermit anymore are we? :wink: