1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy on Watch What Happens Live right now

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by zoebell, Mar 13, 2012.

1. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

anyone watching?
  2. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

ok, i saw this, don't know if anyone else did. it might be bad of me to say it, but she seemed a little cardboard for some reason. all i could think when i was watching was that frank oz would have had her owning those tacky housewives in all her snarky, three dimensional glory. i was watching some videos on youtube of her back in the 90s when she appeared on martha stewart and regis and kelly, and i'd forgotten how GREAT he was with her in some of those appearances. there was nobody better, really. the way he'd respond to everything the person was doing and saying, piggy seemed so much more alive

not that eric isn't great, because i think he can be, but seeing those clips again got me remembering