Miss Piggy on Tony Danza Show

Natalie

Reaction score
I don't know if this was an old episode or not but Miss Piggy was just on the Tony Danza show. I didn't catch all of it unfortunately. I would like to know however who the heck Miss Piggy's stylist is these days. :mad: About a year back or something she was on Live with Regis and Kelly in Puerto Rico or something and was wearing a dress that was almost identical to the one she had on today. (I didn't see that either but just saw a picture in Elle magazine or something)
Anyway, as a former fashion student, that concerned me.
Anyone else see this show or know if it was a repeat?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Kermit must have cut her back on her spending. :smirk:

BEAR

Reaction score
Natalie said:
I don't know if this was an old episode or not but Miss Piggy was just on the Tony Danza show. I didn't catch all of it unfortunately. I would like to know however who the heck Miss Piggy's stylist is these days. :mad: About a year back or something she was on Live with Regis and Kelly in Puerto Rico or something and was wearing a dress that was almost identical to the one she had on today. (I didn't see that either but just saw a picture in Elle magazine or something)
Anyway, as a former fashion student, that concerned me.
Anyone else see this show or know if it was a repeat?

What's concerning to you about it? Pepe wears the same thing in every interview.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
What's concerning to you about it? Pepe wears the same thing in every interview.

LOL! hes got ya there...

No I feel your pain, I wish I could help her out. Shes going through a bad period now I guess. She needs to fire her stylist. We should apply, you can do her cloths, and ill do her hair

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
BEAR said:
But Pepe isn't the queen of fabulousness! And neither is Piggy! I am! Mwah ha ha ha ha.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
But Pepe isn't the queen of fabulousness! And neither is Piggy! I am! Mwah ha ha ha ha.
Can I be your stylist then? Mrs. Piggy wont hire me... :mad: Ill make you look Beautimus!