Miss Piggy on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Half an hour! I'm excited.

Unfortunately I've already turned on CBS to make sure I don't miss it and so I have to sit through Letterman while I wait. Booo... But Matt Damon's on and he's usually funny (not to mention cute :wink: ).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i have been watching CBS for almost two hours to wait for piggy. I cant wait, Now is the top ten list.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
jsut saw a clip of piggy with Crige looking good she was thinking she was going to be on prime time then found out she was going to be on at 12 30 lol cute

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow already looking good and they are going for the adults this is much needed showing Piggys kinky side i like it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
alright after the break more piggy i cant wait this will be good maybe some news of somthing new i hope.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Disney gets major points in my book for Piggy saying I'm gonna get my lawyer Burnie(sp) on the phone.
She hasn't said that I believe since Muppet Family Christmas or Miss Piggys Hollywood.
Her voice is a big odd though one might think the new piggy is a drag queen lol
alright after the break more piggy i cant wait this will be good maybe some news of somthing new i hope.
You need to start editing your posts man and not posting like all those times in a row.
But I hope so as well but I'm more than sure they will talk about season 2.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Disney gets major points in my book for Piggy saying I'm gonna get my lawyer Burnie(sp) on the phone.
She hasn't said that I believe since Muppet Family Christmas or Miss Piggys Hollywood.
Her voice is a big odd though one might think the new piggy is a drag queen lol

You need to start editing your posts man and not posting like all those times in a row.

Thanks man ill work on that im sorry just really happy to see piggy tonight i have been really waiting some time for all this.

This is taking to longgggggggggggggggggg get to the pig ok

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Thanks man ill work on that im sorry just really happy to see piggy tonight i have been really waiting some time for all this.
it's ok I wasn't trying to be rude or mean just thought I'd let you know it's a general rule around most message boards.
It's nice to see any muppet thats not Kermit on tv these days thats for sure :smile:
Piggy does sound a bit Manish though it's got to be hard to get the voice right when you're not practicing all of the time though.
And yeah I agree I never watch this show I don't find it to be funny.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I wonder if that kind of stuff is left up to the performer. The bigger "point" in my eyes was the risque behavior by Piggy whispering sexual inuendos into Craig's ear. Does Disney have to approve that or not? Are there any other Disney characters that are like this?

Don't get me wrong, I lauged out loud when Craig kinda growled and shut the door. OK, it's on now showing Kermie, bye bye