Miss Piggy on Regis & Kelly this Friday

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Just a heads up for west coasters. Piggy had short spot on Regis & Kelly this morning - plugging her appearance on Friday. Nothing special, just thought I'd mention it!

Mark

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Mark. That's great!

At the beginning of the month Piggy was originally scheduled for Regis today, but it got changed to Friday mid-month so it's great to see them plugging the appearance for anyone who might have been looking for her today.

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by MahnaMahna
Just a heads up for west coasters. Piggy had short spot on Regis & Kelly this morning - plugging her appearance on Friday. Nothing special, just thought I'd mention it!

Mark
According to a report on *ahem* another site, Piggy was in a bikini and sitting next to someone named Mark Consuelo.

Who is Mark Consuelo?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Doesn't Regis have a history with the Muppets? A BAD HISTORY? I hear he insulted Elmo, and Kevin Clash or someone decided not to let Elmo on the show after that. I remember that Piggy was in a cooking segment, and Regis kept fighting with her!

Hopefully, He'll calm down!

Ryan

Reaction score
Yeah, the whole "I hate Elmo!" incident. Grrrr. Also, he loves touching Muppets.....kissing them, grabbing on totheir noses, etc....freak...well, I'd do the same thing.... but still... :wink: :big_grin:

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Yeah, the whole "I hate Elmo!" incident. Grrrr. Also, he loves touching Muppets.....kissing them, grabbing on totheir noses, etc....freak...well, I'd do the same thing.... but still... :wink: :big_grin:
I've never understood the public's affection for Regis. He's far, far creepier than Ozzy Osbourne IMO. :eek:

C'irdan

Reaction score
regis and kelly

Hey guys, I checked my channels guide and regis and kelly has all its episodes but no friday episode!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone in the Seattle area have the same info? :frown: