Miss Piggy joins NBC Christmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care, I'm sick of these holiday concert specials; and hasn't Michael Buble's relevance died out, like two years ago?
It's Christmas specials. A Bubbling Mikey concert is noting compared to Hallmark's onslaught of garbage, bargain basement, copyright infringement movies staring overtly Christian Q-List celebrities. Yeah, we have The Grinch, Rudolph, Charlie Brown's 4 specials, and stuff like that. But it's a money making holiday with a bunch of terrible factory made telefilms to make sure we spread the message of "it's not about getting, it's about giving" with the huge commercials for buying stuff in the middle. Heck, the channel is owned by a company that makes cards and ornaments! They need to keep telling people to buy stuff in the guise of completely ripping off The Santa Clause. BOTH films. They made 2 complete below the quality of "The Asylum" mockbusters of both films!

And we're denying Michael Boboli brand Pizza Crust a concert. :rolleyes:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hee, it's cute that Michael invites a muppet guest to appear on each of his Christmas specials every year so far!:smile: Hm...something tells me about that image in the article he and Piggy are gonna perform Baby it's Cold Outside (even though he recently sang a duet of the song with Idina Menzel on her newly released Christmas album)!

Just stating my opinion on the appearance...:smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wish there were more muppets with Miss Piggy, but at least there is something with the muppets this holiday.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hee, it's cute that Michael invites a muppet guest to appear on each of his Christmas specials every year so far!:smile: Hm...something tells me about that image in the article he and Piggy are gonna perform Baby it's Cold Outside (even though he recently sang a duet of the song with Idina Menzel on her newly released Christmas album)!
AH! The... eh... that song. The one about the...eh... kinda aggressive guy advancing on the woman who doesn't want it.

Something tells me that Piggy should do a gender flipped version. That would totally be in character.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's not a rape song, okay? It's not. Get over it.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
AH! The... eh... that song. The one about the...eh... kinda aggressive guy advancing on the woman who doesn't want it.

Something tells me that Piggy should do a gender flipped version. That would totally be in character.
Hey wait a sec, didn't she sing the song gender-flipped on that CMA Country Christmas special a few years ago?? Lol:stick_out_tongue:

I have no idea why I have the feeling that she'll be singing the song again, but it just seems like that that and Santa Baby are her trademark Christmas songs or the songs she usually performs.:stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.