Miss Piggy collectibles

danw

Reaction score
I have two Miss Piggy dolls - Cleopigtra and Marie Antoinette by Enesco and was wondering if anyone could tell me what their value is or point me in the right direction. They are in perfect condition in their original boxes with original packing.
Thanks for your help.

Miss Piggy Girl

Reaction score
Hi Dawn, The two dolls originally sold for around $250.00 a piece. They came out in the 70s. Enesco was going to make a whole series of these dolls but stopped with two. $250 was a lot of money in the 70s. They use to be extremely scarce but all of a sudden they are on Ebay quite often. They usually go for anywhere between $100 and $200.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marie usually goes for $200+ and Cleopigtra $250+. Cleopigtra appears to be more rare as she always goes for higher dollars.

danw

Reaction score
Dear Phillip and Miss Piggy Girl,
Thank you so much for responding with the information on my Miss Piggy dolls. I live in New York City could you tell me the best way to sell them?
Thanks again,
DanW

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could either offer to sell them here (for a specific price) or you could put them up for auction on eBay.

Camellia

Reaction score
Miss Piggy Enesco Dolls

hi, do you plan to list them here? If so, let us know what the price is. I might be interested. I don't have either of those in my collection. :frown:

thanks,

Please visit our Muppet Store :smile:
Camellia Books & Gifts
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

best regards,
Camellia

danw

Reaction score
Thank you for your interest. I will certainly let you know but I haven't decided on the price as yet I'm still doing some research. If you are interested in making an offer please contact me at dew715@nyc.rr.com
Thank you!

lisaclark8

Reaction score
new mmember with collectables

Hello to all. What a great site this is. My mother started collecting Miss Piggy dolls and figurines in the early 80's. She also has a lot of Kermit pieces. She's getting up in years and must scale down again. Her collection has been in storage for 5 years and she feels it is time to sell it to someone who loves this as much as she does. We have no idea how much her collection is worth. Can anybody recommend a web site or a book? The one doll we have unboxed is Miss Pggy as Marie Antoinette, 1983. She bought her for 250.00. We would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you. Sincerely, Lisa Clark:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well there is always Ebay.

Plus the good people here, most are collectors as well, including myself.