1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy and Kermit on a date

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by nicooo, Nov 26, 2008.

1. nicooo

nicooo New Member

I have this vague memory from when I was little of Miss Piggy and Kermit on a picnic/ date where Miss Piggy refers to Kermit as Cupcake and he calls her Potato Chip, or possibly the other way around. Does anyone else remember this, and if so, which episode it's from?
  2. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

I think that was during a Muppet Babies Storybook Video where Kermit reads a story aloud about a dream Baby Piggy had about Kermit and Piggy traveling around the world in a balloon
  3. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Are you thinking of the bowling alley scene from "Invasion of the Muppet Snackers"?

BJ