Mini-Fozzie Muppdate - Now Accepting Orders

MWoO

Reaction score

Hello all! A few of you have expressed interest in obtaining a copy of my mini-Fozzie figure in the past and on other forums. I have always said that I wouldn't accept any orders unless i was 100% complete. Well, having completed the first "test shot" last week (pictured here) as well as several other full figures, I feel the time is right to finally offer the figure to whoever wants one.

Fozzie comes permanently mounted to a base, sculpted to look like a piece of Muppet Show Stage floor. The base has sculpted detail of wood grain, as well as a dark brown wash to bring out all of the grooves.

As usually, Fozzie finds himself up against the wall after having told more than his fair share of awful jokes. The brick wall also contains sculpted detail, including cracks and breaks in the brick and cement.

Fozzie comes complete with his brown pork pie hat, which has been permanently fixed to his head to avoid the loss of small pieces. He stands with his head in his hand, wiping away the flop sweat caused by another failed set. However, though he may be down, he's not out.

As you can see, the figure fits perfectly with your old Mini Muppets from Palisades Toys. Additionally, it fits in scale with the latest Diamond Select line as well.

All pieces were hand carved, 100% from scratch, in various waxes and clay. All pieces were then cast in Smooth-Cast 300 series resin from Smooth-On. Each piece if hand painted using high quality Tamiya model paints and then sealed in Krylon Matte Finish to protect against paint chipping, damage, and yellowing.

In order to recoup costs of materials I am offering Fozzie for $20.00 US plus shipping fees, to be paid via PayPal. If you are interested, please send your shipping information to: MuppetSculptor@gmail.com. I will respond back to you with the estimated shipping costs via FedEx and my PayPal information.

The first 8 will be shipped as early as Tuesday Oct. 23rd as I will be visiting family over the weekend. Any orders after 8 are sold will require additional production time.

Thank you all!

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't know if the lack of interest is due to there not being an official selling store or if I just disappointed all of you by waiting years to finish an old project. I hope it's not the latter, but understand if it is.

Either way, I have decided to open an Etsy store with this figure as the first of what I hope is many items. I did need to raise the pricing slightly to cover their processing costs, but hopefully anyone undecided will feel more comfortable with a site like Etsy backing them. So, to make the process easier and safer for anyone still interested, here is the link to my new shop that I hope to populate with more stuff soon.

Click here: My Shop!