Milo Murphy's Law: Upcoming Disney XD Cartoon series

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yep, Povenmire and Marsh are back at it again. And here's the best part.

You know how Weird Al has been guest starring in all these cartoons recently, counting but not limited to Word Girl, My Little Pony, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time and Uncle Grandpa? Well, good news because He's the main character's voice actor

Seriously. Weird Al and the talent behind Rocko's Modern Life, Early Spongebob, and Phineas and Ferb. This already has me pumped. :electric:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Weird Al's really been on a voice-acting kick lately, and I'm very happy with that.

Not much to go on regarding the series itself, but since Dan & Swampy are involved, it sounds like it's going to be good like most of Disney's current animated shows. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just happy to know there are more animated series coming out of Disney. AS I always say, it's great that Phineas and Ferb have broken the barrier and brought Disney back to its television animated glory. P&F may be gone, and Gravity Falls might have one more episode before they're time passes, but as long as Disney makes more of these, their future is bright.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I hear that Vincent Martella, the voice of Phineas, will be voicing a character in MML. If that's true, then it's great to see he'll be making a career in voice acting, and maybe he'll be a recurring actor in Swampy & Dan's shows, too. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
They showed the thinnest of sneak peeks during The Disney Channel rebroadcast of Weirdmageddon 3.

I like the character design here. Also mentioning "Star vs. the Forces of Evil coming to Disney XD." Uh, wasn't that always there? But the preview animation shows her with the broken wand. So does it mean the next season's starting up shortly?

Drtooth

Reaction score
And "Weird Al" Yankovic himself performs the theme song. Can anyone else imagine the other characters he previously voiced (e.g. Dr. Screwball Jones, Weird Pal) singing it?
Oh...You mean this theme song?

The show already had me at Weird Al and Marsh and Povenmire. These visuals send me over the top. This show isn't on TV soon enough.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh...You mean this theme song?

The show already had me at Weird Al and Marsh and Povenmire. These visuals send me over the top. This show isn't on TV soon enough.
Duude, the theme song is basically Weird Al singing a Phineas and Ferb song! I love it, I can't stop listening to it!

I guess I never thought of it before but, it's Weird Al and the creators of P&F, of course their's gonna be music in it.

Super excited though, maybe this show can help fill the void of P&F that i've been missing so much. Now all we need is a new Craig McCracken show.