Met Ruth Buzzi today

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Hi all,
I attened the chiller theatre conevention today at the meadowlands in NJ. I want to thank Cindy for sending me 2 MC Buttons. 1 for me and one for Ruth Buzzi. Lots of people noticed mine and asked about the site, I of course let them know how great it is. When i gave Ruth hers, she put it on instantly, and we began talking things Henson. She told me that she was supposed to be the 1st guest on TMS but had to be pushed back due to a conflict with another project. And on another awesome side note, she had a huge vase of flowers that was given to her moments before my arrival by Joey Mazzarino and Kevin Clash, who were wondering around the convention. She put the button on right away and wore it thoughout the entire day. I hope that Kevin and Joey saw the button and it helps them make a East Coast MF this year!!! All in all it was a great day and an honor to spread the word of MC.

Thanks again Cindy!!!!

lets all hope Ruth pays a visit!!!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Well, it sounds like a great day for ya!! :wink:
It's wonderful that the MC word is getting around, and people are taking notice. Ruth sounds like a great person, and seeing Kevin and Joey must have been kewl too.

Happy for ya!

- Billy :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
It would be good if all the Muppeteers came on and talked wouldn't it.

Beauregard

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Aside from what you've mentioned, what was Ruth like? She tell you anything about what it was like to work with Henson & Co? About being on TMS? About being one of the first guests? Dyin' to know!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Xerus

Reaction score
I think Ruth Buzzi is a talented actress. I loved her in everything she's done. It's a shame she's not on Sesame Street anymore. She was like the one grown-up on there who did zany things. Like getting Gordon to do a duck dance in order to sell him a hat. I miss Ruth on there.

Reaction score
I met Ruth Buzzi, too, about two to three years ago at a convention in North Hollywood. She was really nice, down to earth, but she sure charge a whole heck of a lot for her autographed pictures-- mainly because they were originals and not re-prints.

Her "Sesame Street" pictures, signed, we being sold by her for $40. I grabbed one from her appearance on "Laugh In."

She has a website now: RuthBuzzi.com