Message from a Prawn

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ATTENTION EVERYONE! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE! VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

YES! ANNOUNCEMENT FROM A VIP! (That is, Very Important Prawn.)

Prawnie just told me to tell all of you that he says HIIIII! And he has no internet connection and will not have internet connection until Monday.

That is all.

"But WAIT!" you say, "If Prawnie has no internet connection, then how do you know of these things he has said for you to say? Is this your psychic half ability showing its power?"

"NO!" the answer is. In this case, our half-ness has nothing to do with my knowledge of these things! (If that was the case, I would only half know them.) No, the reason I know these things is that I just talked to Prawnie! On the phone! And it is VERY VERY EXCITING! I would just like all of you to know, the Prawn does in fact have a voice! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that he very much misses MC and therefore asked me to say "HI!" to all of you from him! ...Which... is why I made this post. VERY EXCITING, is it not?

Skye

Reaction score
That's awesome that you talked to Ryan on the phone, Lisa!! :big_grin: Totally cool!

I have noticed that Ryan's been MIA recently, I was wondering about that! Thanks for the announcement, hehe! Looking forward to seeing Ryan back here!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoooooooooooooooo! Prawncaller! How exciting! And, since Prawnie will be back on Monday, expect some exciting MC:BB news also!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for letting us know!

Hi Prawn! Can't wait till you get your internet working again soon!:smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Prawnie? Miss ya buddy how's vacation? Lisa!! Squee! Long time no see! Beau? Did you get locked out of the closet again or is my inbox "now working" again? Everyone, I have a new fanfic...go read! :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*shifty eyes* My fault (for a change *innocent*) Christy...I've been so caught up with work that I practically didn't even turn on my computer between Monday and Friday...I'll try and catch up in MopFam, Swaehb and my e-mails again soon :stick_out_tongue:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh. And here I thought it was something... He already told us in the dorms he wouldn't be back till Monday. Yo shoul rully make yourself more of a regular presence there Toga.
And Bo... You have a lot of catching up to d... So just keep tending to whatever it is that's gotten your interests elsewhere. We'll take care of the fort here at MC.
*Turns around and quickly exits to make a bunch more posts before the janitor notices.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah... When you get back here on Monday Prawn... We be expectin' that thar new story of yers. So get back so we can nag you proper!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks Lisa! Awesome that you talked to Prawnie on the phone! Very cool!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
How exciting! Prawnie has a voice! (I hear he's CUTE, too!)