Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
To all my friends and family at MC...

Best wishes for a warm and happy holiday season!

:smile: :flirt: :excited: :zany: :halo:

anathema

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, from entirely too early in the morning to be awake...

Beauregard

Reaction score
!!Merry Christmas!!

The first Nowell, the angel did say...bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, hey, hey, bla, bla, hey...

Ding dong merrily on high, hosanna in the highest, ect, ect, bla, bla, bla, bla....

I saw three ships come sailing in on Christmas Day, on Christmas Day....

Hark the herald angels sing....

The Christmas Conectiong (ie. Rainbow conection) by Beauregard
Why are there so many songs about christmas?
And why should we all really care?
Christmas is when Christ came,
To take all of our blame,
But what's on the other side?
When he grew up he still lived here,
wiped away every tear, and even rose up when he died
I hope someday you find it, the Christmas conection,
With Jesus, the Father and you....

anathema

Reaction score
<slade>

It's Chriiiiiiistmaaaaaas!!!

</slade>

flor

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and happy holidays for all, and especial to the muppet friends.

ok :wink:
peace and hope

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Welp, Christmas is winding down here. Our company has left and my brother is playing his new Kirby game for Super Nintendo. It's still snowing :big_grin: so they might go snowboarding in a while. I think I'll probably stick around here. Sledding is one thing, but those snowboards scare me! :eek:

So what did you all get for Christmas? My brother Nathan got me a book about Gollum written by Andy Serkis and my other brother Benjamin got me a huge poster of Legolas. I'm going to have to do some rearranging to fit it on my wall! But it's pretty cool. Mom and Dad got me some candy, a Snoopy ornament, the Veggie Tales Ultimate Silly Song Countdown on DVD, a sweatshirt and sweatpants, Pooh socks, music recording software, a harp case, and the Two Towers deluxe DVD. :smile:

There was a lot of Lord of the Rings this year. I got my dad a pair of bookends from the WETA workshop packaged with a hardcover edition of LOTR. The bookends show Gandalf on one side knocking on Bilbo's door and Bilbo on the other side answering. They're pretty cool. Hopefully we'll see the movie within the next week! So it's been a very nice relaxing Christmas except for the startling revelation that I can't find my camera and think I somehow left it at a pub I went to the other night for a going-away party for some friends of mine. I could swear it was firmly on my shoulder all night, but we can't find it, and the pub is closed. Hopefully when we do get ahold of them, whoever found it was a very kind and honest person and turned it in to them. If not, I shall have to be very upset. I guess we'll be in the same boat, Alex!

Well, that's it for now. I think I'll go check out that book now. Merry Christmas!
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
I got some sleep - finally. Yay!

Sorry about your camera. I hope you get it back (or get a better one on the insurance ;-)