Merchandise Idea

uncleduke

Reaction score
I was looking at this website.

http://www.rcertl.com/brand/american_muscle/2002/entertainment_18.shtml

Since they have been releasing quality 1:18th scale cars for many TV shows lately. (I just picked up the GTO from the MONKEES yesterday).
Anyway I propose a letter writting campaign to get them to produce a HAPPINESS HOTEL as well as THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM bus.

Since these are not figures or proposed playsets (they are from the movies not the Show) I hope Ken does not get mad that I am proposing spending your Muppet money with a different company:stick_out_tongue:

Anyway their cars cost about $20.00 at Target. I already wrote an email to them, and would encourage the rest of you to follow suit.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
DUDE...just cause we are not doing movie stuff doesn't mean we aren't WORKING on doing movie stuff. Of course it's up to everybody what they want to do, but I would actually rather have the option of doing the EM bus when the time...if you start a campaign it could result in a bidding war. We lose those.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Electric Mayhem Bus

You know if you go in the direction of Movie's the two playsets I would be most looking forward too would be a Swamp with Kermit & Banjo and an Electric Mayhem Bus.

I'm not sure if it's released yet or not but the Simpsons have a school Bus playset the only problem is it's covered with a roof but the Electric Mayhem Bus (I think) has two floors and the secong floor is at the top of the Bus. So for the EM bus you need no roof.

uncleduke

Reaction score
EEK

Quote Originally Posted by ResidentLilly

DUDE...just cause we are not doing movie stuff doesn't mean we aren't WORKING on doing movie stuff. Of course it's up to everybody what they want to do, but I would actually rather have the option of doing the EM bus when the time...if you start a campaign it could result in a bidding war. We lose those.

Thank goodness my latter to them was still sitting in my mail que. I was able to delete it before it wentr out. I do all of my email off line, and upload/download it once a day.
I was not trying to start a war with Ertl. I had thought you were only doing things related to the Muppet Show.

Originally posted By King Prawn

....I'm not sure if it's released yet or not but the Simpsons have a school Bus playset the only problem is it's covered with a roof but the Electric Mayhem Bus (I think) has two floors and the secong floor is at the top of the Bus. So for the EM bus you need no roof.

Also from the pics I've seen, it looks like the WOS bus has the kids permanently attached, like the Simpson family car was.

DO NOT WRITE TO ERTL, LET KEN MAKE THIS HAPPEN, HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB SO FAR

However....if you need a Munster's Koach, I HIGHLY recommend them.

towels

Reaction score
Re: Electric Mayhem Bus

Originally posted by King Prawn

I'm not sure if it's released yet or not but the Simpsons have a school Bus playset the only problem is it's covered with a roof but the Electric Mayhem Bus (I think) has two floors and the secong floor is at the top of the Bus. So for the EM bus you need no roof.
I think the EM bus is based on a regular school bus and only has one floor. Perhaps you are thinking of the double decker bus from GMC.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I know that the version i'm talking about is from TGMC and the one with the roof is from TMM, but isn't the one in TGMC also the Electric Mayhem Bus?

I always thought that was the Electric Mayhem Bus.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem bus was just an smaller, older school bus.

But I would also like to second the idea of an Electric Mayhem bus, when the time comes to second such a motion!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
I know that the version i'm talking about is from TGMC and the one with the roof is from TMM, but isn't the one in TGMC also the Electric Mayhem Bus?

I always thought that was the Electric Mayhem Bus.
No, they're different buses. The EM one is only 1 "story" high, a regular short school bus, with the band members' names and instruments and stuff painted on 'em.

The "Caper bus is a true English double-decker bus, completely different. But Janice rode in both, and that's what counts! :big_grin: