Men of A Certain Age Commercial Music

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
so Men of A Certain Age, Ray Romano's new t.v show has yet to premier however in one of the commercials I saw on TNT
they used a background song I believe from the 80's. Can't recall what they were singing, it was a man's voice followed by a chorus (also men voices). If anyone has seen the commercial and know the name of the song please let me know...

sorry for the vagueness but it was really bothering me
lol thanksss
:sing:
patrick

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I remember seeing the commericals for this show when I'm watching "Everybody Loves Ray" on TBS (one of my favorite shows that I totally plan on buying the complete series DVD set of, by the way).

If memory serves me right. Wasn't it Queen and David Bowie's Under Pressure? Awesome song by the way.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
"Under Pressure" is definitely a great song. And the show looks pretty cool just for the lineup of actors- Ray Romano, Andre Braugher and Scott Bakula!

(The Quantum Leap fan in me is excited to see Dr. Sam Beckett back on TV.:wink:- And yeah, he was also Captain Jonathan Archer on Star Trek: Enterprise, so that's cool too. And I'm a Trekkie too, but he'll always be Sam to me first and foremost.)

Ray Romano is pretty funny and I like Andre Braugher from "Frequency"- one of my favorite sci-fi/fantasy movies!:smile: