Member profiles

kmcphoto

Reaction score
When do you stop becoming a "junior member" & how can I get one of thoes muppet pics under my name?

grail

Reaction score
you become a full-fledged member at the magic number of 30 posts.

as for the pictures, or avatars, go to the "user cp" (user control panel) go to edit options, and down at the bottom is where you add one in. it can be no larger than 64x64. i have a Rowlf i can email you if you like. i made it, then decided only to use toys for mine.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. But how do you 'make it'? And once you've 'made it', how do you add it in? I'm not very computer savy but if you give me the basics i can get someone to help me.

grail

Reaction score
no problem. all you do is find a picture you want to use, then cut it down to a 64x64 (max, it can be smaller) pic. then go to your "user cp" and select "edit options" and hit the "change avatar" button. it'll then give you a choice of loading from your comp or from a website.

i don't have the advanced graphics capabilities of some of the others, so i just find a groovy pic, and then use the microsoft photo editor to resize, and then crop out the pic i want.

hope that helps

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Thanks! As you can see I figured it out:smile: At least I think I did, I'm not sure how to tell until I post something:smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
But now I can't decide if I want this pic of Dr. Teeth or one of Jim performing Kermit!

grail

Reaction score
i have about 15 that i'm cycling through. one about every other week. but be warned, when you change your avatar, it changes it on all your posts. same with your signature