Mel Gibson interview with Diane Sawyer

Jennifer12

Reaction score
I know everyone is talking about the Disney news, so I'll be surprised if anyone finds this, but...

Did anyone see the interview with Diane Sawyer and Mel Gibson last night? Did he seem like he was on something, or what?

Jen

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I saw it! Actually, I was pretty impressed with him. I thought he conducted himself very well, especially given the way he kept getting pummelled with accusations. (Nothing against Diane Sawyer, because I really like her too, but I don't think I'd want to be on the other end of an interview with her if there was any controversy she could dig up.) And I thought his wacky sense of humor brought some much-needed levity to a very heavy interview. I'm not sure if I can stomach "The Passion" in the theater, but I definitely respect the passion Gibson brought to the project.
Erin

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I agreed with a lot of what he said in that interview. Not everything, but a lot. I also liked the way he handled Sawyer's questions about his father.

dmx10101

Reaction score
He has one heck of a project going. I hope it is successful.

alorindanya

Reaction score
Mel was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

God Bless him. I can't wait to see this depiction of Christ's final hours.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I would have to agree with the rest. I was impressed with him and agreed with most of his viewpoints. I'm hoping this movie is a BIG success.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Mel Gibson on Diane Sawyer

Hiya.I watched the Mel Gibson/Diane Sawyer interview.I think,that Mel tried to keep his composure,as professional as he knew how.I got to see The Passion...,very very violent & made you think.Unfortunately,a PC version or realistic version of exactly how & what occured in the Bible can never happen,because we weren't there(we can only go take the Bible and make our interpretation the way we 'see' the words to the Bible.)-JaniceFerSure :embarrassed: