mega animal

C'irdan

Reaction score
OK-here goes:

All over this section of the forum, people have been asking for The Ghost Town playset with Western Kermit and giant animal...I'd personally love the plaset and kermit, but I'm posting this as a new thread so people are informed! Palisades is already making a mega-animal figure after beaker...so possibly spring 2003? Anyways just to clear up the misunderstanding...Animal IS coming out as a giant figure so no need to worry.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
you know, I was thinking about the ghost town, and there's one problem with it....the main thing that it's good for is the confrontation between kermit and doc. hopper, and we're never going to get figures of doc hopper or any of his human cronies...therefore, the playset is only half complete...

C'irdan

Reaction score
true

Yeah You're right...who wants a western kermit and a giant animal without any way to act out their scene? I guess you could print out a picture of Doc Hopper...that'd be really tacky though. :smile:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Try to find an old Boss Hogg figure from "The Dukes of Hazard". It'd be pretty darn close.

For his assistant you could use.... um... Harry Potter? Where's Waldo? I dunno....