Meeting Sweetums in Disney World

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
Ok, even though this happened back in August, I never got a chance to post it.

So anyway, if you've ever been to MGM (in Disney World), you'll know that Sweetums is in the parade. The first time I saw the parade on the trip, he wasn't there. But the second time was really like "Disney Magic"

Sweetums is my favorite muppet character, so I waved at him in the parade, and and he came over and hugged me. (but with his huge head, it was more like a smash, but, so hard a smash, I was worried I broke the costume!) And even though I knew it was just a park version with some teenager inside, it was still kinda cool, because, you can't meet Sweetums at meet and greet anymore.

Anyone else have a cool disney experience like that?

MWoO

Reaction score
How good is the costume?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Costumes pretty well made..it looks ALMOST like the real thing...

BEAR

Reaction score
NeopetsVMKKelly said:
Ok, even though this happened back in August, I never got a chance to post it.

So anyway, if you've ever been to MGM (in Disney World), you'll know that Sweetums is in the parade. The first time I saw the parade on the trip, he wasn't there. But the second time was really like "Disney Magic"

Sweetums is my favorite muppet character, so I waved at him in the parade, and and he came over and hugged me. (but with his huge head, it was more like a smash, but, so hard a smash, I was worried I broke the costume!) And even though I knew it was just a park version with some teenager inside, it was still kinda cool, because, you can't meet Sweetums at meet and greet anymore.

Anyone else have a cool disney experience like that?
How cool is that! I suppose if there's going to be a walk-around
Muppet character, Sweetums is the logical choice. They should have him around Disney's California Adventure, as well as Bear.

P.S.--For the record, it's very possible that there isn't a teenager in the costume because Disney Parks don't cast anyone under the age of 18.

Tim

Reaction score
He looks cool in the DCA version of MuppeVision, but after you see the real one on set (o.k. he was in pieces, but still...) nothing compares.