MC - The Revival

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
D'Snowth I like your avatar idea, but would there be a way to do it so it wouldn't look like the forums have been invaded? Dunno, just a thought. Like your avatar though.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm game.

Avatars wouldn't hurt too... it's just like in the old days whenever we campaigned to get people who had left to return to the forum.

But I'm glad to see that this is FINALLY catching on with people now! There was too much of people who were in this league holding their tongues and keeping their mouths (or fingers) shut because the mindset that nothing could be done to help, and too much of youngens being all "Will you fucryin' out loud shut up about problems that don't exist already, ya idiotic moron?"
Well said Snowth. I agree. Ignoring or denying a problem always makes it worse.

The avatar idea sounds cool too. I can't change mine though. I don't have the know-how to create avatars. Ironically the only reason I even have my own avatar at all is that I had help back when I first joined MC from a member who was later banned as a spammer and troublemaker (which he honestly did turn out to be).

I had openly asked if anybody could help me and he provided me with the picture of Bill the Bubble Guy and because I have nowhere to store it to upload from he made it his avatar temporarily and I was able to upload it from a link to his avatar stockpile. It still amazes me to think about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth I like your avatar idea, but would there be a way to do it so it wouldn't look like the forums have been invaded? Dunno, just a thought. Like your avatar though.
I don't know how you mean... like I said, whenever it comes to "campaigns" (if you can call them that) like this, we traditionally make relative signatures AND avatars, lol.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I don't know how you mean... like I said, whenever it comes to "campaigns" (if you can call them that) like this, we traditionally make relative signatures AND avatars, lol.
I guess it was kinda a stupid question. I was thinking is there a way to make unique ones? Now that I think about it I figure of course there is.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
In the spirit of revival I just want to say that I have this very minute removed all names (and I'm not mentioning any) who had been put on my ignore list.

I hope we can all get along together and may there be no reason for me to ignore anybody ever again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just thought I'd pop in and say, for those who haven't noticed, that I'm back for good now and looking for every opportunity to laugh and make others laugh once more! I've missed ya'll.

Bea:zany:{As for needing a Revive, maybe what we need is some good old Vitamin drinks?...Possible that this is blatant product placement in the style of Gossip Girl season 2...}regard

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Just thought I'd pop in and say, for those who haven't noticed, that I'm back for good now and looking for every opportunity to laugh and make others laugh once more! I've missed ya'll.

Bea:zany:{As for needing a Revive, maybe what we need is some good old Vitamin drinks?...Possible that this is blatant product placement in the style of Gossip Girl season 2...}regard
Yay! Beau's back, and with Vitamin drinks.