1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC iPad Issues

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Hubert, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Using an iPad as we speak, and the forum is reeking with issues. Not sure if this is happening on other computers/devices or not, but random posts from threads I looked at previously are randomly appearing in the middle of my screen, things aren't loading, posts are getting displaced...
  2. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Whenever I use an iPad, the MC forms always behave themselves.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Usually they do for me too...but for some reason today they just were acting up...maybe the forum has a temperature...
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's even worse on an iPhone.
  5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I still have no problem with mine.
    It might help if you included your model and software version?
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm using an iPad 2 with iOS 6.1. It seems like it worked previously, but then weird things suddenly started happening with it.
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Well, technology does tend to work better in my presence. Usually my parent's tech problems are solved just by staying within 2 meters of the device.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Maybe the problem was that you weren't on the forum at that time. Ha...can I have some of your DNA or something?
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Seems to be working fine now (currently on iPad). Dunno what that was all about, maybe just a glitch in the way that even the regular version of the forum often glitches.
  10. Pinkflower7783

You know Kermit said he has an iPad back at his pad. Ahahahahaha! Hey he said that lame joke not me. :p
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

He has your pad back at his pad? His pad is at my pad! And my pad is at the bachelor's pad!
  12. Pinkflower7783

Does anyone have a note pad?
  13. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm writing down on my pad that you guys have muffined another thread. :p

Hey, it was created by Hubert, he has the right to muffin it. PINKY on the other hand... :laugh:
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*takes one of these "pads," draws a music note, and hands it to Pinky*
  15. Pinkflower7783

I have the right to muffin any of Hubert's thread. It was in the contract you know that whole small print at the bottom thing.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh, I see. What?! It also says I CAN'T muffin any of Hubert's threads!!! I gotta get outta here!
  17. Pinkflower7783

Yeah it says that for you but not me. :D
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I have a kindle
  19. Pinkflower7783

I've always wanted one of those.
  20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member