MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To Pearl No, not yet, though I've been meaning to. Um, perhaps you should look for Kelly, I know she'd want to see Cotterpin's (and hers too) work finally displayed for everyone's benefit. :shifty:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (cheers): Woohoo! Recognition! I am the most famous Doozer architect EVER!

Pearl (to Ed): I don't make it a habit to go lookin' for someone. I figure if they wanna be found ... they'll show up themselves.

Meanwhile...

Kelly (pokes a stick into the sand underneath a pier, sighs)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well okay then. BTW: This will remain open until I start getting some applications now that the new dorms term has started. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (sheepishly): Uh, Ed, I'm afraid I'm havin' a bit of a senior moment. I know I told ya mah birthday ... but land's sakes ... I can't remember for the life of me what I told ya. You wouldn't happen to recall mine or Cotterpin's, would ya?

Cotterpin (offended): You FORGOT what my birthday was?

Pearl: Did you ever tell me what it was?

Cotterpin: No.

Pearl: Well, then, don't get your belt in a wad.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, erm... I have Cotterpin's as May 16, the day we remember Jim's spirit. Uh, I think yours was Septemberish? Not sure. You could check the Wiki though.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (nods): Yeah, that sounds 'bout right. I'll go take a gander over at my brother's biography. We were born at the same time, so whatever his birthday is, is mine, naturally.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (has left the pier and is aimlessly wandering around the Dorms Parking Lot)

Cotterpin (on Pearl's shoulder as they move toward the Dorms): C'mon! Get the lead out!

Pearl: This is a lot of walkin', sugah. The park ain't just 'cross the street.

Cotterpin: I'm hoping Kelly is somewhere around. Maybe we'll meet her so we can tell her the Dorms opened back up. I've got a humongous surprise for her.

Pearl: Like what?

Cotterpin: Well, you two have been all in "makeover" mode, lately, and in the spirit of cleansing room 2, I've asked the Ditzies to completely revamp the room.

Pearl (nods, careful not to shake Cotterpin off): Well, that's right sweet of ya, darlin'.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (aimlessly wanders around and decides to sit near a bush, nearly stepping on Chamberlain's clothes): EEP! *jumps back* Oh, sorry, Chamberlain. Didn't see you sitting there. *perks up* What's the flower for? A spell?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (stares in shock at the flower for what seems like an eternity, then she smiles and puts it in her hair as she walks toward the Dorms)

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Lindbergh: Cait! Vicki arrived while you were gone, but-- look!

Vicki: *singing* How does she know you love her...

Cait: Oh my gawd. This is serious. O_O

Lindbergh: And I can't get her to stop!

Lips: Zoot! O_O *runs over to help him up* Are you okay?