MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey Ed! When does next semester at the Dorms start?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (sleepily getting out of bed and heading to the sofa): When's that new semester startin'? Weren't it supposed ta be today?

Cotterpin (reading a magazine): That was MY impression ....

Pearl: Where's Hoggle?

Cotterpin: He returned to the Labyrinth. Jareth-ma-Bowie-knife-whatshisname has some stuff to take care of, something about girlfriend troubles. *turns to Pearl* Oh, Newsie will be here later. He had to get his stuff from his mom's house.

Pearl: Well, where's Kelly?

Kelly (runs into the room from the crack in the wall, squealing with delight)

Pearl: Well, gee, hon ... where's the fire?

Kelly (trembles with excitement, holding a golden ring that would fit two of her fingers)

Pearl and Cotterpin: O_O

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Package at Room #2's door contains three batches of brownies for the birthday-saur.

BTW: Yes, Ima taking care of a few errands. Look for the new dorm thread this week... Ish.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (facepalm): I surely do NOT believe I forgot mah own birthday! I must be gettin' senile ....

Cotterpin (giggles)

Pearl: Shut up.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (strolls up to room 17 with a humongous birthday cake): Hi, guys!

Pearl (springs out of birthday cake): It's mah birthday! *takes off her blouse and twirls it around and flings it at Chamberlain*

Kelly (facepalm)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *watching the fight and eating popcorn*

Animal: *grabs Dr. Teeth's legs and pulls*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(gang's doing some start-of-fall re-arranging of the apartment)

Storyteller: (singing, while dusting the furniture) Try to remember, that time in September...
Beige: (chiming in, while checking the fridge) The milk's gone sour...and oh, so yellow...
Storyteller: Beige, I am trying to sing here!
Beige: And I want something to put in my coffee, is that so wrong?
Scooter: (coming in with new quart of milk) Here you are, Beige. (takes out container of sour milk) Wait a minute - Nora, are you trying to make yogurt with this or something?
Nora: Yeah, I put the cultures in there last night, and I'm supposed to let it sit for a few days.
Scooter: Terrific. (to Storyteller) Hey, Storyteller, where do you want that huge box of notes on Traveling Matt?
Storyteller: Be a dear and put them in my hut, won't you?
Beige: (looking for broom) So she can moon over them all night long.
Erin: (back in room) Nora, where do you want this collection of Jane Austen action figures?
Nora: Put them up on my bookcase - next to the Bronte Sisters Super Squad.
Erin: Gotcha covered. (starts singing) Like a tunnel that you follow, to a tunnel of its own...
Scooter: Still got "Windmills of Your Mind" stuck in your head?
Erin: You bet.
Nora: Just make sure Don Quixote doesn't come riding along when you sing that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Finally finished.

Count: Update please.
Me: All the Sesame B entries have been added. Bit of a glitch in the numbering, but it's solved.
Count: Good.
Me: Now on to haunter #115.
Count: Oh, you got it sorted?
Me: Yes... Found my SST Word Book with some of your relatives' portraits there.
Count: So which one are you going with?
Me: The red-headed female. She reminds me of a scene with Professor Umbridge from the book—not the movie—your cousin or aunt's not that mean... Is she?
Count: Not that I know of...
Me: Yeah well... She's got curly red locks, a big pink bow in her hair, white shirt/blouse, and a pink sweater with round open neckline. Need to figure if she's a cousin or aunt of yours though, not to mention her i-scream flavor.
Count: Maybe Erin has some ideas. Anyvay, how are you playing her into the digit sum group?
Me: Well, I was thinking of giving her the five golden rings from that song... But connected as the magic linking rings. Not sure, your family has only four fingers after all.
Count: Hexcept Abba, she has five.
Me: Yes, but Nexica was already depicted as I've described. Oh well, off to some brainstorming.

UD enters the room.
Uncle D: Have you heard the news? The building is buzzing with it.
Me: Yes... I'm glad for Kelly. But... I'm also a little sad.
UD: Mmm... By the by, when's the new term starting?
Me: probably this week. We'll see how I feel in the morning. At least the transportation arrangements have been taken care of.

*Sigh.
:sing: I heard you're getting married.
And though it's great for you.
It's the worst that could happen... For me.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (overhears Ed and Uncle Deadly talking): You know, I don't pretend to be an expert, but the Code of Dinosaur says a male can challenge another male for supremacy. *giggles*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah well... You try taking on Spike and see if you can knock him down in an unwinnable circle fight. Besides, if Kelly's happy, well... That's the important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.