MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Looks like I've got a bit of a free day today. Nice and sunny, with a bit of chill from the sporadic rains. Think I'll go make some cookies for the gang. *Gathers ingredients for the dough, maple syrup bottle, cracked walnuts, and baking sheet. *Sets to work with a helpful hand from one of the spooks. *Humming to self in tune to MCR.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (driving up with a trailer full of stuff): Can I add some ingredients?

Pearl (sniffs): I smell heavenly sugah goodness...

Kelly (yawns, stretches): Hey, Ed! Um, what is MCR?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Waving hi...
To Kelly: MCR = Muppet Central Radio.
To Cotterpin: Sure... *Brings her a separate small bowl of dough so she can add her ingredients to her own batch.
To Pearl: There should be some that've cooled by now... *More are baking in the oven.

You're lucky we don't have a certain googly-eyed muncher around. Though it'd be good to have him back. Maybe... Just dunno who I would take on as a new added roomie. Oh well, time enough for that in a couple of weeks.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (guzzling some water): Oh? A couple of weeks, huh? *heart beats faster*

Pearl (gently elbows Ed): Yeah, she wants her sugah-muffin back.

Cotterpin (whispers as she adds different fruit flavors to the mix): There's also someone else she'd like to have, but she'll tell you about it later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To Pearl: Yeah, I was there at that party she had down in that maze.
*Sampling a maple walnut cookie, putting a batch in a big ziploc bag so they can chill in the common room's fridge... *Wraps a few more in individual baggies as presents for the dorms.

You know... Been mulling over how to finish off the second square of haunters. There's a bit of wiggle room that I'm a smidge unsure of. Maybe we can talk later, there's no hurry though, still have the upper half to work on.
*Whispers to Kelly: :hungry: as the 8th king.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Whispering back: Of England with the name of one of their current princes.
*Riddler laugh.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (scratches head and shrugs): Okay, whatever you say. It's been a really long day.

Cotterpin (nods): A financially stressful day.

Pearl: A PAIR o' financially stressful days.

Kelly (angrily): I GET IT! I GET IT! *sighs* There was that hiccup with the electric company, then the car inspection people wouldn't take checks, then I went back to the car place because I have no air conditioning in my car and it'll be a long drive to clinicals and they nearly made me have a stroke, but I got some more refrigerant so at least I can get cool now, even though I'm not paying for a motor thingie that is worth more than the car --.

Pearl: Oh, look! Cookies! *sticks one in Kelly's mouth to shut her up*

Kelly (mumbles for another 15 minutes)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hugs Kelly for support/understanding. *Leaves, defeated from drama elsewheres.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sighs and watches TV): We need comedy.

Cotterpin: It's a shame that plaid-wearing guy moved out. I thought he was very interesting. I'd love to start a Doozer News business. Someday.

Kelly: Do you think Ed'd let him come back if he roomed with us?

Cotterpin (counting on fingers): So ... how many roomies are we gonna have?

Kelly: Well, Spike's a given.

Cotterpin: Uh-huh.

Kelly: I don't think Waldo would ever forgive me if you left.

Cotterpin (blushes): Assuming he stays. I hope he does. And Cait an' them, too, of course.

Kelly: Of course. *sighs* But Hoggle needs to work on his stuff over at the Bog of Eternal Stench.

Cotterpin: Then there's Pearl.

Kelly: I like her.

Cotterpin (nods): So do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.