1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MC Community: Where is it going?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Sep 17, 2008.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hey, I was your age when I joined! Don't let anybody get you down and, most importantly, be yourself and don't give up. That's what I did, and look at me now! I still post random nonsense! :p
  2. Nick22 Active Member

hahahaha. thank ya prawny. :)
  3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

It's what I do. Anytime someone needs... whatever it is you needed, I'll be there! Remember, a Prawn in the hole is worth two in the toilet!

...Why do I do this to myself? :p
  4. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten

And now I'm going to count backwards.

net enin thgie neves xis evif ruof eerht owt eno
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ain't that the truth!

Bea:zany:{Who IS this Beauregard guy anyway?}regard
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

HEY! ...*mutters* I miss you...

*runs off*
  7. The Count Moderator

:( Aw, nice going Bo. You made Prawny run away. hope you're proud of yourself, you custodian you. :rolleyes:
  8. Convincing John Well-Known Member

Prawnie's just hiding because he heard Bill counting and thought we were all playing hide and seek. (looks under monitor). Nope, not there. (Looks in the drawer). Nope, not there either. (Lifts mouse). Nope...hmmm... Prawnie's a good hide and seek player!:)

Convincing John