MC Community: Where is it going?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I understand, and like I said, if needed to be edited or deleted, I take no issue with that. Let me say then whether it is true or speculation, it was key in helping me become an open minded person and I love and admire Richard because of it. My apologies if I was out of line.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Personally if I were a moderator I would want to delete all reference to the matter in question from this thread. Out of respect for Richard's memory, friends and family it really doesn't belong anywhere here on our forum at all.

Don't worry though Vic. I accept your apologies. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think the moderation would agree that's a better way to say it. :smile:

From the joy I have always heard he brought all those around him, I sure wish I could have known him! One of my favorite photos of Richard Hunt is where he is wearing the Animal puppet and there are kids visiting and he's got them all cowering away in laughter.

Of course, that would also mean I'd be in my 50's or 60's now, so I'm good with just being a fan.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Of course, that would also mean I'd be in my 50's or 60's now, so I'm good with just being a fan.
Aww... gram'pa Kev! :zany: ...Can I have a pony?

Fozzie Bear said:
No, it attributed to the chill bumps on my scalp! HAAA!
Oh. I thought those were the tunnel homes of tiny prairie dogs... Huh. Ya learn somethin' new every day!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Not prairie dogs. Prairie fleas. They get up early, at "Prairie Dawn." WOCKA WOCKA!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Not prairie dogs. Prairie fleas. They get up early, at "Prairie Dawn." WOCKA WOCKA!
Dear lord... Kevin has actually TRANSFORMED into the REAL Fozzie Bear! That means... if I'm not careful... I'll sprout two more arms and multi-purpose antenae! :eek: ...And I'll be a Muppet. Hmmmm... *ponders* I'll take option two, Regis.