MC Christmas Greetings 2013

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Just thought I'd create a thread so that we could all come together to wish each other Seasons Greetings on the best day of the year!

So Merry Christmas to all of my MC family no matter where you may be residing! Find happiness in everything you do and be sure to smile and let your family know that you love them :smile: Christmas may not be for everyone, but there is no reason not to help others find joy with the years end so close.

It has been a fantastic year and I'm so glad that I discovered this Forum. I've made friends from all over the world and I can't wait to reconnect with you in 2014. As it goes without saying, have the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational New Year ever!

mo

Reaction score
Happy Christmas, or any other politically correct holiday you celebrate in December. (^__^)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Happy Christmas, or any other politically correct holiday you celebrate in December. (^__^)
I know there are other holidays on this day as well, but to me it will always and forever be Christmas!

Reactions: mo

Ozymandias

Reaction score
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. (Luke 2:10-12 KJV)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :big_grin: