MBTI personality type?

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
This was sort of inspired by the gemstones and astrological signs thread, because it also has to do with personality. You know that as they make you take at school or at work sometimes that has the four letter code? Called the Meyers-Briggs type indicator? There's a lot of stuff about it floating around the net right now. I like it more than other personality tests because it doesn't pretend to know every little thing about you. It basically focuses on how you think.
For example, I'm an ENFP.

Do any of you know your type? What do you think about this kind of test? I just thought I'd throw this question out there since similar threads have been done but there's not one for this. If you actually want to know what it is, http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/here's some info about it. Just use us to what you all think.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've heard of this test. I've heard of a number of personality tests since its important in education and blah blah...

I never actually took this one though. None of them really seems to fit me. If anything I would guess ISFP...

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I have a strong suspicion that Red:excited:Is an ESTP. She's spontaneous, focuses on the immediate moment, isn't very touchy-feely, and absolutely loves being around other people- er, fraggles.

mo

Reaction score
I'm a mixture of ENTP and ESFP but I'm really shy around new people or people I don't know too well, I'm kinda obnoxious and overly energetic but lazy when it comes to doing anything useful, but that's ok because...butter?

Bridget

Reaction score
Hmm... I think I am a mixture of ESTP and ENFP.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Technically you can only be one, but feel free to describe yourself that way. People are not boxes! Plus each letter can come with a varying degree of accuracy.