Maybe you guys can help....

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
You know when you can't think of the name of something but can picture it in your head? This is one of those times....

My friend sent me an email stating this:'

"Do you remember a cartoon where the character was a dog.....he would be
given something delicious to eat....his reaction would be to taste
it.....put his paws around himself and make yummy sounds....during this time
he would fly up a bit.....and then slowly descend and the noises he made
were AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....all the way
down.... I am not sure the name of the dog....I am thinking along the lines of Ruff and Reddy.....where the dog is Ruff.....I cannot believe with everything I
have to do, this is hounding me like this.....do you know the name of the
dog who does this acrobatic feat? HELP!!!!!"

I can picture him too but can't remember to which cartoon family he belongs, whether he is Looney Toons or Hanna Barbara or what....

Do you guys know?

Drtooth

Reaction score
HB reused this tactic many times over the years, so there are variations...

Mayhaps he must be thinking of Sniffles the dog. he was one of Quickdraw Magraw's friends...

or maybe Muttley from Dastardly and Muttley/ Wacky races... he did a similar thing, only with Medals in liu of food...

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
HB reused this tactic many times over the years, so there are variations...

Mayhaps he must be thinking of Sniffles the dog. he was one of Quickdraw Magraw's friends...

or maybe Muttley from Dastardly and Muttley/ Wacky races... he did a similar thing, only with Medals in liu of food...
She found it. It was Snuffles from Quickdraw McGraw. But I do remember another dog doing the same thing but Snuffles was who we were really trying to remember.

Thanks!

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
You know when you can't think of the name of something but can picture it in your head? This is one of those times....
This one time I couldn't remember the words "electric toothbrush" and I was going insane because I was trying so hard to remember it but I couldn't. Ok, so that was kind of a pointless little anecdote, but you all know you loved it!