Maybe Less of a Mystery

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Please don't be mad at me! I love Dr. Teeth, Zoot and Janice a whole lot! They are all awsome!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: Well, I promised more and here it is! I hope you enjoy this, and please leave me a comment! I love 'em! :sing:

No one spoke for a while as the electric mayhem finished another part of their story; Kermit didn’t like how the discovery of animals past was so traumatic and sad. Animal was the only one who didn’t understand what was going on, looking around the room he groaned low in his throat.

He didn’t like the quite, or the fact that he had done absolutely nothing today. He felt so overwhelmed and contained, he had to do something active, and soon. Panting animal grew more and more frustrated when he realized no one was paying him any attention.

So Animal took hold of his chain with both hands and forcefully pulled on it to get Floyd’s attention, but Floyd, who wasn’t aware of what animal was trying to do, was taken by surprise and forced right out of his seat and onto the floor. The only problem was that since he was holding onto animal’s chain, he mistakenly brought animal down with him.

“Floyd! Are you ok?” Kermit shouted jumping to his feet as the group followed his lead and got to their feet equally caught off guard, curios to find out what had just happened. Floyd groaned getting to his knee’s “Uh oh, I think animal is getting restless, man.”

He pointed out the obvious, as animal was already on his feet and tugging feverishly on his chain as though asking Floyd to take him out for a walk. Animal groaned in clear irritation, Gonzo commented watching animal beginning to pull on Floyds arm, trying to get him to let him out

“Well, he has been trapped inside all day.” Floyd agreed “I really should take him out, he needs exercise.” Kermit nodded agreeing whole heartedly, Dr. Teeth helped Floyd to his feet and said “Why don’t we all go, a little fresh air and movement is just what we all need.”

Janice and Zoot agreed silently, animal yelled clearly very upset by this point “NEED!!! NEED!!! NEED!!!” Floyd laughed “Well we better go now, animal isn’t goanna make it much longer.”

So with that plan said the Electric Mayhem, Kermit and Gonzo all picked themselves up and headed for a nice long walk and then a trip through the park. Dr. Teeth spoke as he walked alongside his friends “Well, we don’t know quite what happened with animal when he left, it’s not like he could tell us, But after Floyd’s major outburst…”

~~~~~~~

Dr. Teeth stared up the staircase where Floyd had disappeared. He was shocked. What just happened? Janice whispered what he was thinking “Like, what just happened?” Dr. Teeth shook his head, but said nothing, instead Zoot answered her “I don’t know…”

heaving a great sigh Dr. Teeth leaned against a wall and slid down to the ground “What have we done?” putting his head in his hands he groaned. Never before had he felt so low, Floyd was right, they had been selfish and cruel. Animal did not deserve this and neither did Floyd.

They all knew what James was like, but they still just up and betrayed their friend. Janice wrapped her arms around her waist, Zoot shoved his hands in his pockets, they to felt lower than ever, “Like, how could we be so cruel?” Janice asked out loud, not really expecting an answer.

Zoot put an arm around her in a consoling gesture “Floyd was right, we were horrible, close-minded, and cruel to animal. All he wanted was a home, someone to love him. And we-we…” Zoot stuttered squeezing his eyes shut, before he continued “I’ve never been more ashamed of myself.”

“Like…Floyd will never forgive us…why didn’t we see the truth sooner!? Why were we, like, so blind!!!?” Janice felt herself tearing up, she always thought herself better than this. The group knew that even Floyd did forgive them, they never would.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Thank you! And by the time This is over you'll all think Dr. Teeth is even more super awsome then he already is:big_grin:! HAHA!! EVIL LAUGH!! More tomorrow I promise! So don't go away! :flirt:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: Well Here it is! Chapter 14! enjoy and comment please!:big_grin:
Chapter #14

Animal woke up slowly, bleary eyes he moaned softly, where was he? Looking around animal could not tell, the only things he saw was a large metal like box…and it was moving!

Jolting and jumping, standing up animal found he could not stand without falling down. He had no balance whatsoever. Crawling around the floor animal searched for any sign of escape, he remembered what happened and all he wanted to do now was to find Floyd. He was safe and nice, animal trusted him, and knew Floyd would never hurt him…like James would.

Banging his head into the wall animal yelped as the box came to a sudden halt. Perking up animal herd something loud slam and footsteps could be heard coming right around the outside of the box. Inching back animal feared the man he somehow knew it was.

James opened the back door of the truck, and smiled “ah, I see your awake.” Animal growled in warning pressing himself into the corner, climbing up into the back of the truck James chuckled “Come on now, don’t make this harder than it has to be.”

Animal’s eyes widened when he saw the object James was holding, and knew instantly what it was. It was the shock collar, Animal knew it was no use to try and fight, Floyd was gone…and he was trapped. “Now that the Salt boy has gotten you nice and broken for me, my show will be even better than ever.”

Dropping the collar to the ground James put down his black, leather case he also had with him. Opening it he pulled out his catch pole and some rope, “Now, with you by my side I will earn more money than I will ever need.” Extending the pole James advanced on animal, who was watching him with severe caution.

“Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.” Animal did not want to submit to this man, and in a feat of courage he bared his teeth in a deep growl clearly warning James to not even try it. But James just grinned “Very well then.” Animal held up his hands to protect his neck, for he knew that is where the pole was going to go, but in his surprise

James swiftly hooked it around animals hands and in a quick but planed move he pulled animal down and kneed him in the stomach with enough force to bruise a couple of ribs. Gasping in pain animal fell forward onto his knees; James took this opportunity and slapped the shock collar back on. Releasing the catch pole, James forced animal to his feet slammed him into the wall and tied his arms behind his back.

It all happened so fast, animal didn’t have any time to react, one moment he was taking a guarded stanch, the next James stole the air right out of his chest, and now his arms where trapped behind his back. Fighting with all his might with the rope animal’s loud growls of rages slowly faded as James snagged animal around the neck with the catch pole and pressed his head into the wall, simply warning him to show submission.

Whimpering in distress animals strong protests faded into nothing, James smiled in clear success. Unlatching the catch pole from around him, James smiled “That a boy.” Animal whimpered in sorrow, allowing himself to fall forward into James’s cruel arms.

James grinned from ear to ear, patting animal on the back slowly “At a boy…You see, there is no escape…” animal had no idea why any of this was happening, he simply did not understand, but he did know one thing…Floyd was gone, the only guy that ever showed him compassion and understanding was gone and animal…was trapped.

Dr. Teeth stood back up saying “Well, were not going to accomplish anything by sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves.” Walking across the room Dr. Teeth headed up the stairs and to Floyds room, Zoot and Janice watched him for a moment before they quickly ran after him.

“Wait! What are you doing?” Zoot asked, Dr. Teeth threw Floyds bedroom door open and walked in. Floyd, who had been lying on his bed guitar in hand playing blues, jumped three feet in the air with a loud scream. “Ok, Floyd,”

Dr. Teeth began “I know you’re not happy with us, and I don’t blame you, and we are so very truly purely sorry. But we can help, we can…” he paused as Floyd watched him carefully, wide eyed “We can get animal back.” Laying his guitar on his bed Floyd put his hands over his mouth

“You would help me do that?” sitting next to Floyd; Dr. Teeth smiled “Of course, despite what we have done and what you may think of us right now, we made this mess and we are going to fix it.” Zoot nodded agreeing whole heartedly, as Janice spoke quickly “Like, yeah. Floyd we are like, very sorry. We never should have done this,”

Floyd smiled, whipping his eyes again “Well, where are we going to start? I mean, they have to be out town by now. I mean how are we even going to find them? We don’t even know where they are!” Zoot and Janice sat down on Floyd’s bed, and everyone was silent for a few moments as they thought. Just then Dr. Teeth smirked and it slowly turned into a large grin, worthy of the Cheshire cat.

No one noticed for a few short seconds, but Zoot smiled “Hey,” he whispered trying to get his friends attention, “I think Teethy’s got an idea.” Floyd gently smacked his shoulder “Come on now; don’t keep us in suspense man! Spit it out already!” taping his chin, Dr. Teeth said nothing but held up a finger and reached for his wallet, opening it he pulled out a folded piece of paper, and a thick pamphlet.

Unfolding it, he held it up still smiling; Janice groaned quite clearly irritated and snatched it from him “gesh! What is with you?” scanning the piece of paper and pamphlet she was quite for a few moments before she gasped “It’s the hand out and flier from last month! Like, you kept it all this time?”

Dr. Teeth laughed “I guess so, I just threw it in my wallet and it kind of stayed there.” Floyd ripped it out of her hands, very anxious to get animal back before something bad happened to him “It has a list of the town they are performing in and when! In case you want to tour with them!”

Zoot craned his neck for a better look, “It says there in AppleWood Virginia.” Floyd groaned flopping back onto his pillow “Aw man! That’s way too far!” Janice patted his shoulder “It’s not that far.”

Sitting up Floyd pointed out sarcastically “Janice, we live in North Carolina!” Dr. Teeth shrugged logically “But we live right near the border Floyd, it’s about noon, if we leave now! We can get there by tonight!” Floyd smiled voice lace with cruel sarcasm, “Oh yeah, and how do you expect we get there? Walk? None of us have a license or a car!”

rolling his eyes Dr. Teeth continued, “Meet me out front of your house, I have another idea.” Getting to his feet Teeth headed for the door, Zoot stood up curious “Wait, what are doing now?” turning back around Dr. Teeth grinned evilly “Just trust me, I know of what I speak.”

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Wow Lots more than usual...oh well! You readers are worth it! Comment please! Pretty please! I'm a sucker for them!! :flirt: