Maybe Less of a Mystery

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Thnks! I really (or Rully as jan would say) enjoyed writing this! More up tomorrow! so stay tuned! Smiles! :halo:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Aww! Well since you asked so nicely it wouldn't be nice to leave you hanging just now! SO here the rest of the chappy! comment and enjoy please!

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Floyd felt his throat close up and his eyes filled with tears, closing them tightly he whispered not seeing a way out of this disastrous situation. “Can-can I say goodbye?”

James stood up and nodded, placing a hat upon his head “Of course.” Turning to animal Floyd pulled away from him and spoke low so only animal could hear him

“Be good.” Floyd cupped animals cheek and wished with all his might that animal would understand and not hate him for what was about to happen. “Love you. You go bu bye…” animal shook his head in confusion, fear blooming in the pit of his stomach

“Bu bye?” he rasped out in his thick tone, Floyd didn’t bother to whip a tear away that rolled down his cheek “Yes.” Animal shook his head, not wanting to leave and not understanding why he had to go

“Foid come?” Floyd shook his head, he couldn’t stand the look on animals face, “No, you go.” Animal shook his head in defiance and launched himself around Floyd’s midsection, he didn’t want to go!

Floyd was so nice, and he actually cared about him! Floyd wanted to make him feel better, but didn’t see how. And he hated that this was actually happening, “I’m sorry.” Floyd whispered, animal whimpered loudly clinging to Floyd as though he were his lifeline.

But their moment was short lived as James grabbed his catch pole “Ok, now let’s not drag this out father than necessary.” With that said James quickly hooked the pole around animal’s neck.

Floyd barely noticed as someone grabbed him by the arms and pulled him back “NO!!! PLEASE!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!” he found himself pleading, James fought with animal as he pulled and tried to get away from him.

Trying to get away from the man who was holding him, Floyd continued to yell himself horse and elbowed, kicked the person holding him."NO!!! DON"T DO THIS!!! PLEASE!!" He begged,screaming high throat raw, not wanting to lose animal after all thats happened.

But it was no use, and deep down Floyd realized that this was going to happen no matter what... and there was nothing he could do. For in the matter of a few short minutes James threw animal in the back of his truck and drove away.

Floyd fell to his knees, barely registering his father saying something about having to go to work, and that they would talk later. All Floyd could comprehend was he tried so hard to help someone he loved, only to have everything fall apart. He couldn’t believe it. How could this have happened? Why did this have to happen?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I know it's not much, but i hope you love it all the same! :big_grin:
(cries)! This is so sad. Aminal didn't even say goodbye. How is Floyd ever going to get animal back. Not another cliffhanger. Please give me more soon.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Animal didn't say good by, because he refuses to say good by. Get it? annyway, I don't have the heart to leave you all hanging for so long, so heres a tad more! YEAH! :sing:

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Authors Note: I am very glad you all are enjoying my baby, and thank you for the positive feedback it puts a smile on my face and i'm always more inclined to update faster, HA funny. Anyway Thanks a million, enjoy!:flirt:
Chapter #13

Animal struggled violently and viciously with James, he couldn’t fathom why this was happening, he only knew that he was terrified yet filled with hatred and bloodlust at the same time.

James forcefully pulled animal out of the house and across the lawn, he had no choice the catchpole was to tricky to break free from. “Come on you little!”

James grumbled in anger as animal fought even harder with him. Animal would not give up though; he growled in rage, grabbed the pole with both hands, and pulled it completely out of James grasp. James spluttered and barked

“You little (Bleep)!” animal panted in rage, ready to attack this horrible man, but just as he launched himself at the man James pulled out a large syringe from his coat pocket, pulled the cover off and rammed it into animals neck.

Animal soon felt the world around him spin, the colors blended together and noises grew muffled. Soon he fell into pitch darkness, and that was the last thing he knew. James whipped at his mouth muttering “(Bleep) little (Bleep).”

Recapping the syringe, James threw it back into the case in his pocket. He then reached down and lifted animal into his arms and threw the unconscious beast over his shoulder. “Went just as I planned.”

Zoot and Janice exchanged looks as they watched this happened. Zoot sighed and turned back toward Floyd’s house, Janice followed him barely noticing Ben leave the house. And then it was just them, Dr. Teeth holding Floyd, Zoot and Janice.

Floyd had dropped to his knees, and looked as though he didn’t comprehend what had just happened. His eyes were wide and glossy, and the look on his face could make scrooge himself cry. “Animal…” Floyd whispered, still staring at the front door, Dr. Teeth let go of him and patted him on the shoulder

“It’s better this way, you’ll see…” Zoot and Janice agreed yet said nothing, Floyd on the other hand. Put a hand on his head and his eyes grew wide, as though he had just realized something. Getting to his feet Floyd turned toward his so called friends and whispered

“you…you caused this…didn’t you…” Dr. Teeth held up both hands in a calming manor “Floyd, we just wanted to help you. It’s all for the best-” but Floyd took a few steps back a lone tear rolling down his cheek “you did this…I don’t know you…”

Janice stepped closer to Floyd and spoke “Floyd-” but Floyd jumped back away from them “How could you? You’re not my friends…not anymore…”

“Come on now man, be reasonable!” Zoot objected, “Just leave. You’re not welcome here.” Dr. Teeth’s eyes widened to an extent, Janice looked close to tears, and Zoot looked as though he was going to pass out.
Dr. Teeth stuttered slightly “We were just trying to help you…look out for you. We care about you.” Floyd snorted “You have a funny way of showing it.”

Staring down at the carpet for a few moments Floyd continued with a great sigh “What will it take for you to realize that I love animal. He’s like a brother to me or a son, I don’t know it’s complicated…but I really care about him. And you have no right to do this to me! How could you sell your own friend down the river like that!? How could you be so shallow?! Stoop so low!? You know how James treated animal, but oh I forgot! You hate him! For no good reason!!! Yes I know he is wild, and the name suits his personality, but he is also very innocent, kind and loving…which is a lot more then I can say about some people, why can’t you just accept this…why do you hate me so much!? Animal needs me! I’m the only one in the WHOLE WORLD that understands him! And-and…I need him…”

Floyd paused for only a moment whipping uselessly at his eyes, “animal isn’t the wild, horrible, monstrous beast you think he is…and until you realize that. You are not friends of mine…not anymore…” with that said Floyd took off running upstairs, slamming the door behind him. His powerful words lingering in the air.