Matleo and Pezbalubah are just ducky!!

matleo

Reaction score
For those who haven't heard, Pezbalubah (aka Jamie) and I have recently started work on our own cable access show called "Quacker Hollow". Right now we're working on a Christmas show which we've decided will probably not be ready until sometime after Christmas. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy seeing some stills from this. _Hopefully, as things get underway we'll be building a small website for them I also have cool pic of us shooting footage for a music video Jamie is doing for a class project of his. If I get a chance I'll put that up later tonight. Until then, enjoy!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/barkford/lst?.dir=/Quacker+Hollow&.view=t
--Matt

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Matt-

These look great!

My friend and I worked on a show for awhile which involved puppets too. The site we set up for it, which is way old by now, is at:

www.dr.flowyd.com

It was a mix of live actors and pppets. Sadly, only two episodes were made before we ran out of money for editing at the pulic access studios. Then my friend moved to Florida. Of course, now I have a digital camera, final cut pro and a kick ***** Mac and we could do it for free. Oh well!

Let us know if video clips ever go up!

Good Lcuk!

Grant