Master Replica's Kermit and Animal Sale

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I posted pictures here about 2 years ago of the Muppet exhibition in Washington DC and the statue at College Park, but haven't been on here since. I saw Master Replicas was making a Kermit and thought it was amazing, but kind of forgot about it until recently. I was awfully surprised when I got on there and saw that they had already made Animal as well. Anyhow, I came across www.redfordfilms.com and they are running a special where if you buy Animal, you get Kermit free. So I'm happy to say that my Kermit and Animal are on there way! Just thought I'd share that with everyone and say hi.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Wow!

It's for real...buy :halo: and get :smile: free. This is an amazing deal for people who need both! I can't believe a store would sell them like this....crazy odd, but great news for those collectors who need to purchase both!

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Thanks for changing the headline, I was thinking I should do that, but couldn't figure out how.

I'm not planning on buying Gonzo, but if that site has a Buy Fozzie, Get Gonzo free, I'll have to do that!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dayngitt! I just got Animal yesterday and from that vendor too! But it was a little cheaper than $399.99. Still, it would have been like 60 bucks for a Kermit once shipping was added. Oh, well. I have my Kermit. Don't need more stuff. And I love my Animal so all is right with the world again. I'm like my own lithium. He he. :crazy:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, it isn't exactly getting Kermit free but it is a really good deal. If you buy Animal alone he is $325. Animal and Kermit together is $399